Dr. Styles (mature)

"Maybe you should see a doctor for this. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Natali shrugged.

I groaned. Seeing a gynecologist was always a little weird and even weirder if you were a celebrity. I had to change doctors on multiple occasions since signing autographs for my gynecologists daughters while his hands were up my vagina wasn't exactly the most pleasant experience you could have. The thought of seeing a new doctor was nerve wrecking enough for that reason but telling him about my problems with having an orgasm or rather the lack of such made it even worse.

After my failed engagement with Christian, another failed relationship with Dan and then with Michael I unfortunately had to settle for sex toys and my own fingers. A month ago I realized that I couldn't find my release anymore though, no matter what I did and for how long I tried. I couldn't cum and it aggravated me, made me tense and I snapped at everyone regularly. It was absolutely no fun.

"I don't even know where to go." I sighed.

Natalis face lit up and she searched her pockets for her phone, unlocking it and typing something in before she turned it around so I was able to read what was on the screen. "Dr. Cooper is supposed to be super discreet with his famous customers and my friend Kristen, you may know her? She told me he's very nice and definitely won't ask for autographs or pictures."

I thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "I don't have many more options, do I?"

++++

After calling and asking for an appointment they set me one for the afternoon on the next day and I arrived ten minutes earlier, eyeing the building up and down. I told my driver to take some time off until I called him to pick me up again and he happily drove off.

I walked inside and took the elevator up to the 15th floor, handing the receptionist my card. "Stefani Germanotta. I have an appointment with Dr. Cooper at 4:30." I said.

The old lady behind the reception desk smiled and led me to a secluded room. I thanked her and sat down on one of the chairs, nervously looking around the white room. It smelled sterile, there were small paintings on the walls and I turned one of the picture frames around to see a picture of a little girl, smiling widely on it.

"My daughter." I heard from beside me, jumped a little and let the frame go. The attractive male shut the door behind him and offered me a hand to shake. "I'm Dr. Cooper. Call me Bradley if you like, since I'm not a big fan of formalities."

"Stefani." I said and shook his hand. He was very attractive and I could feel my heartbeat quicken at how attracted I really was to him. I suddenly remembered again why I was here and blushed. This was awkward...

"Take a seat and tell me why you're here." We both sat down and I cleared my throat, blushing even harder now.

"Well, that's a funny story." I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck.

Bradley smiled and waited for me to continue. He was even hotter when he smiled. God, I needed to get a grip.

"I think I'm broken." I spilled, my eyes widening in embarrassment at my choice of words. "I mean- not broken, just- I don't work the way I'm supposed to- I can't have an orgasm!" I stuttered out, blushing hard and finally burying my face in my hands.

I heard Bradley chuckle and peeked through my fingers. "You're definitely not broken. I personally didn't have to deal with a woman who's unable to cum yet but I've heard of it before. It's actually very common and can have many reasons."

"Like?" I whined out like a child who didn't get their candy, letting my hands drop from my face and onto my lap.

"Stress, tenseness, the wrong partner." He smirked a little and shrugged. "I'd like to examine you anyway though, just to make sure nothing's actually wrong medically."