Off Set (mild smut) [2]

A second part to the one in Bradley's point of view! This time it's Gaga's turn 😌

I was nervous, no, I was more than nervous. I didn't know this feeling. It wasn't like me to feel this way about getting naked in front of people or filming. We'd done quite a lot of filming so far and no one on set ever gave me a reason to feel insecure, it was quite the opposite, really.

Yet here I was, almost shaking before the bathtub scene. I was hugging my chest, waiting outside of the bathroom for a few minutes. The cardigan barely covered anything anyway, but it somehow still made me feel better. I knew Bradley was inside already. I could hear his deep voice giving directions to the cameramen and I closed my eyes.

I shouldn't even feel anything whenever he spoke, I shouldn't get goosebumps or feel warm inside. I was engaged to a wonderful man who loved me and I felt like the worst person ever for not feeling the same way about him anymore. We'd talked about it before and I knew our relationship was basically over already. Christian spent more time at his friends' house and we barely talked to each other anymore. I knew it hurt him, he was so excited to get married to me and start a family and I was as well at one point. Now everything was just complicated.

"Gaga, come on." One of the staff said, guiding me into the room. I put on a smile and walked inside. Bradley was inside of the tub already, his chest bare to me. There was absolutely nothing about this man that wasn't perfect. He had a small smile on his lips and I took another deep breath before I fully approached him. He stuck out his hand to me, grabbed one of mine and squeezed it reassuringly.

"You okay?" He asked and once again I felt the goosebumps rise. Stupid body had to betray me again.

I smiled and nodded, before I untied the cardigan and handed it to someone else. "I'm getting inside now." I warned and stepped into the bathtub. I held myself up on his shoulders and gently sat down on his lap. I tried not to get too close to where I wanted to be so desperately because I was damn sure he'd be able to feel how warm I was down there. I was glad we were both wet already, that had been way harder to conceal before.

Bradley's hands immediately and almost naturally made their way to my hips. He gently grabbed me and pulled me a bit closer than I'd allowed myself to and I slowly loosened the hard grip I had on his shoulders to grab the make up I needed for the scene. I noticed a certain uneasiness in Bradley and smiled at him while I unscrewed the cap of the mascara. "Are you okay? Is this comfortable for you?" I asked.

Bradley snapped out of it and gently squeezed my hips reassuringly. "Uh, yes. Are you comfortable?" He mumbled.

I giggled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied a little. I wasn't comfortable, I wish there weren't at least ten other people in the room with us now. The things I'd do to this man if we were alone.

"Okay, are you ready then?" He asked and when I nodded he gave the cameramen some final directions.

I got into position when I heard the familiar 'action!' and grabbed one of the tape brows between my fingers. I gently applied it over his own brows and giggled at the way it looked. He could pull off absolutely anything and still manage to look adorable, even a stupid fake eyebrow made from black tape. I applied some mascara to his eyelashes and smiled when I noticed how comfortable he was. I knew he trusted me unconditionally and that had to be one of the most attractive things about him.

"Am I beautiful yet?" He joked, making me laugh and throw my head back slightly. When I leaned back forward I noticed his eyes snapping back up to my face instead of my boobs. I smirked a bit before I finally wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I noticed the way he tensed before relaxing again and kissed me back, I placed the mascara down behind him to be able to bury my hands into his hair and quietly moaned into the kiss when his hand made its way to my ass. He gently rubbed it and I inevitably grinded further into his lap. I felt him moan when my core rubbed against his obviously hard dick and I gasped a little at the feeling. I couldn't believe he was this hard and big for me and it almost made me burst this second, yet I somehow gathered up enough self control not to.

"Cut!" I heard and before he could even say more I jumped up from his lap and slipped back into the cardigan.

"What's the next scene?" I asked someone and watched Bradley storm out of the room. I wondered where he went and excused myself as well, following him out.

He rushed into his trailer and I gently placed my ear to his door to be able to hear what was going on inside. When I heard low moans I blushed. Fuck, was he masturbating because of me?

"Fuck, Stef." He mumbled and I gasped, quickly pushing myself away from the door again. I felt hot and I couldn't believe Bradley was inside of his trailer masturbating to the thought of me right now. I slowly looked around and noticed that everyone was still on set and working on the next scene or inside of the break room getting coffee and snacks so I carefully pressed my ear against the door again to be able to hear him better and slowly slipped my hand into my panties.

I listened to his low moans and him saying my name while he probably jerked himself off, so close to me, without even knowing I was listening to him. My fingers moved over my clit quickly and I shut my eyes for a moment before I opened them again to make sure no one would walk by.

"God, Stef, you're so hot." He mumbled again.

Oh my god. I quickly slipped my fingers into my wet pussy and curled them inside of me, letting a quiet moan slip out. I quickly shut up again and continued to listen to him. The way he said my name sounded so right, so hot and forbidden, it made me feel euphoric almost.

It wasn't long until he came and I also felt my legs shake. I quickly pressed my free hand down on my own mouth to muffle any sounds I could make and when I came down from my high I quickly moved back from his trailer.

His door opened right when I was far away enough to not raise any suspicion and I smiled at him. "I was just about to get you." I simply said as if nothing happened and he smiled back.

Oh boy, if only you knew.

TYou're getting the last part tomorrow! The one you've been waiting for! I'll go back to shorter and cuter chapters for my softies then but not for long ;)