Cheat on me (mature)

It was 4am on a Tuesday and I couldn't sleep. Again. I just couldn't stop thinking about the way Bradley touched me, the way he so naturally knew how to hold me in his arms in the most innocent way but none of these thoughts I had were innocent.

Christian and I didn't do well, he was never here and when he was we didn't even have sex. It's not like I didn't want to, it's just that whenever we did have sex I didn't cum. I couldn't and it was frustrating to me. He didn't even seem to notice or maybe he didn't care.

I let my hand wander down my abs and sighed when I reached my damp panties. The simple thought of him made me wet. I thought about the way my entire body tingled every time he touched me and about how I wished it was me instead of Irina who got to fuck him every night. I envied her. She had what I wanted and she probably didn't even appreciate him as much as I would.

Bradley had mentioned problems before, I'd just briefly and I had seen them fight on set just yesterday.

I moved my fingers faster.

Ring.

I opened my eyes and groaned, answering the phone. "It's 4am." I said instead of hello.

I heard him chuckle on the other side of the phone. "I'm sorry, I know." Bradley paused.

Bradley just interrupted me masturbating to him.

"Why are you awake?" He asked.

"None of your business." I snapped back in a playful undertone, turning around in bed.

"Can I come over?" He asked, making my eyes widen. "Uhm, I mean, I just got an idea for a new scene and couldn't sleep so I thought I'd call you and see if you'd like to go through it with me." He cleared his throat and I pictured him blushing. Cute.

"You're insane but sure." I mumbled into the pillow and we hung up. Great. I now was wet, unsatisfied and the reason I even was horny in the first place was on his way to my hotel room and I couldn't do shit about it. Fantastic.

When he knocked on the door I opened it for him and he walked inside. "Why can't you sleep?" He asked when we both sat down on my bed.

I covered up my damp panties with my shirt and blushed. I didn't think I'd feel nervous around him without wearing pants but now I was. I was sure it was just my hormones.

"I don't want to talk about it, Bradley." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What happened to no secrets?" He teased.

"I'm pretty sure you've got secrets as well." I teased back.

"Oh, I definitely do."

"Then fuck off." I snapped, giggling.

"Tell me!" He kept pushing and after a good ten minutes of him asking me I just snapped.

"I'm horny okay!" I almost yelled and when we both stayed quiet I knew something in the air had changed. He simply looked at me as I blushed at my dumb confession. I couldn't believe I told him.

"What about Christian?" He asked, making me roll my eyes.

"We don't have sex and when we do he can't make me cum." I said. "God, I can't believe I'm telling you this!" I groaned. "Why aren't you asleep?" I now asked back.