Mr. Cooper (mature)

Requested by @gagaxbradley I hope you like it since we didn't talk much about what it's gonna be like haha

Just for clarification: this is an AU. Gaga is 17 and Bradley will be 27 in this, which means if y'all got a problem with larger age gaps, don't read it! Anyway, to those who stick around: enjoy ;)

"He's almost 30." I said in horror but my curious looks towards our new English teacher didn't go by unnoticed anyway.

"You're still basically eye-fucking him, Stef." Holly said, giggling.

Bradley Charles Cooper or Mr. Cooper was our new English teacher. He had been teaching the class for a week now and everyone seemed to love him, especially the girls. He was eye candy at its finest and his intellect and caring personality only added more fuel into the fire that was him. I had never felt this way towards anyone before. Was it a silly crush? Was it desire or lust? Was it just my hormones pushing me almost into his lap every time I let him explain a task to me? I didn't know, but I was curious to find out.

He was sat on his chair, grading some papers. His tie looked awfully suffocating around his neck and I imagined me taking it off of him. I could see us on that table doing unholy things and I seriously needed to get a grip before I'd lose all of my already little self control.

"Don't tell me you've never looked at him like that." I mumbled back to Holly.

"I'm in a happy relationship with Tyler, so no." She smirked. "By the way, when was the last time you got laid?" She teased.

I rolled my eyes and let out a quiet groan. It had indeed been quiet a while. Not that anyone I had before was any good anyway. They were all just boys after all. I was craving for a man. A certain man, who was extremely taboo but that only pulled me towards him more.

"Miss Germanotta what's so important that you can't discuss it after class?" Cooper asked, making me blush.

"Nothing, I'm sorry." I mumbled, some of the girls in class giggling. "Shut the fuck up!" I snapped at them, making Mr. Cooper raise an eyebrow.

"Watch your mouth, Miss Germanotta." He warned.

"Watch your own mouth!" I snapped back without thinking twice, instantly regretting it when I saw him glare at me.

"You'll stay after school. Detention." He simply said, ignoring my following complaints as he continued teaching.

++++

"I can't believe he's making me stay behind for detention! I've never gotten detention before! I'm a good student, this will look so bad, my mom will kill me!" I rambled on, throwing my books into my locker.

Holly laughed and shrugged. "You could've shut your dumb mouth for once."

I glared at her and rolled my eyes. "I've had a rough week and it slipped. I apologized, he should've let it slide." I groaned.

"Stay positive, you're going to be in a room with him. Alone. Bring a vibrator or something."

"Holly!" I whined, making her laugh.

++++

"Sit down." Mr. Cooper demanded. He opened his book and sat down as well, reading.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked, sitting down on a chair.

"Nothing. Be quiet and entertain yourself."

Maybe I should've brought a vibrator after all.

I quickly pushed my inappropriate thoughts away and groaned in annoyance. I sat there for a while and watched Mr. Cooper flip through the pages of his book as his eyes wandered over the pages. He looked adorable with the little crinkle between his brows as he was concentrating on whatever he was reading. I began tapping my nails on the table and that made him look up after a minute.