surprises

Stefani angrily glared at Bradley from the other side of the room while he nonchalantly chatted with a tall blonde who had to have the largest set of breasts in the entire room.

The dining hall of their shared home was large and every inch of it was filled with people they knew and people that knew the people they knew. Stefani was aggravated all morning and she knew why, but Bradley didn't and every time she tried to tell him she simply couldn't. It wasn't that she wasn't happy about the pregnancy or that she didn't love Bradley, because lord knows that she's never and will never love anyone as much as she loves him but Bradley was extremely busy at all times.

His business was at an all time high at the moment and he had to run from one meeting to another. There was barely time to breathe for him, let alone talk to his girlfriend. Little did she know that he had a surprise for her as well.

Stefani held onto her glass of water and made random small talk with some of their guests, while trying not to look at Bradley. He looked amazing that evening, in his expensive suit and the smile on his face. She couldn't stay mad at him for long and she knew it. Once he'd give her one of those smiles that were only ever meant for her and calmed her down again with his deep voice she'd be at his feet in a second. But the feeling was quite mutual. Bradley couldn't imagine his life without his bubbly girlfriend anymore. She was tiny and looked sweet but she surely knew how to give him an attitude but he wouldn't have it any other way. Their Italian tempers just worked together at the end of the day.

When it was time for a little speech, Bradley found Stefani in the crowd and stood by her side before he clicked a spoon against his glass and smiled at the guests. "Thank you so much for coming tonight, to celebrate the beginning of a wonderful and successful partnership. We've talked about business so much tonight already though; your poor ears must be bleeding already." He joked, earning a few chuckles from the audience.

Stefani watched him turn towards her with a big smile on his face, her smile and let him take her hand in his. She was once again perplexed at how right it felt to be holding his hand and she was sure that that would never change. "I have something else to tell you and it's very exciting." He announced. "As you all know, my girlfriend Stefani Germanotta is a wonderful human being and she's done everything she could to help others and will continue to do so, because that's just how amazing she is." He paused and let go of her hand to pull out a piece of paper from a pocket. She watched him in confusion.
"Today, does not only mark the first day of my own business, today will also be the first day of the Stefani Germanotta foundation which focuses on children in need all over the world." He looked at Stefani who had tears in her eyes and handed her the papers. "Stefani has taught me more about love, compassion and kindness than any other human being I've ever met and I've watched her help others and change their lives forever multiple times before. I believe she will do an incredible job with her own foundation and I hope we all have your support as well." He cleared his throat and smiled at her, before he nervously roamed around his pockets again.

Some people in the audience excitedly watched the obvious proposal scene in front of them unfold. Everyone could instantly see that these two belonged together.

Bradley finally pulled out a ring and dropped down on one knee. Stefani couldn't hold back the tears anymore and let them roll down her face freely. "Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, please marry me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and have babies of our own one day." He said and made her giggle. What a fitting thing to say.

She nodded her head and grinned at him. "You don't have to wait for much longer." She announced, making his eyes go wide with joy once he understood. He jumped up to grab her face before he looked down at her stomach between them.

"You're pregnant?" He almost yelled, making everyone around them cheer and clap. "We're having a baby?" He gently placed a hand on her tummy, smiling widely with tears in his eyes.

"In just seven months." She added, finally kissing him. "I love you." She whispered.

"God, I love you too and I will never stop loving you." Bradley hugged her tightly against his body to keep her safe in his arms. Both of them.

Everyone rushed around the happy couple to congratulate them on the bright future they had ahead of them.

Hello I am back!! :D I hope you enjoy this short one!