Flirt (mature)

Giving you a little smut before I dive into the 5 part short story series I've got prepared!

I gasped when I felt someone roughly grab my forearm, pulling me into the bathroom of the poorly lit club. "I can't believe you." Bradley hissed into my ear, making me bite down on my lip with a smile playing on my lips. He shut the door behind us and locked it before he started roaming my body with his hands, them ultimately landing on my boobs. He gave them a hard squeeze and I let out a low moan.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I innocently answered. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Bradley groaned and placed a kiss on my neck, his prominent bulge pressed firmly against my ass. "Oh you don't? Let me remind you then: first you arrive with your little boy toy, then you make sure to be extra touchy with him and don't even get me started on the way you danced with him on that same dance floor we danced on just a week ago. What were you trying to tell me, Stef, huh?"

"You've been taking too long to make your move, Bradley, I've got needs." I moaned when he switched positions and now forcefully pushed me onto my knees in front of him.

"Look at what you've done to me. I think you've got something to take care of now, don't you think?" He quickly slid his pants and briefs down low enough to expose his hard cock to me which basically sprung out of his pants at the release. I gasped and licked my lips, placed my hand around him and then took him whole, like I'd wanted to since the day I laid eyes on him. He didn't hesitate in grabbing my head and started fucking my mouth, making me gag multiple times until he pulled me onto my feet again.

"You've been a bad girl, baby. I think you deserve a hard fuck now." He pressed me against the sink and I held myself up by pushing my palms into the mirror. Bradley leaned close to my ear and kissed the space below it once. "So every time you take a step the next few days you'll remember that you're mine."

I moaned at the possessive words he whispered into my ear and felt him push my dress up and my panties to the side. He didn't give me time to process what was happening and before I knew it he was filling me to the hilt. I moaned lowly and arched my back into him, letting him fuck me the way he promised he would: hard.

Bradley's hands were all over my body, my hips, my ass, my boobs. He made sure to slap each one of my cheeks before he grabbed my neck, circling both of his hands around it to pull me even closer to him. I let my eyes roll to the back of my head and moaned loudly. He shushed me and slapped a hand over my mouth before he rammed into me with such force, I saw stars. I moaned against his hand and grabbed onto his wrist for more support while my body rocked forward and against the sink with each harsh thrust of his hips.

"God, you're so tight and wet for me, Stef." He groaned into my ear before he let go of my mouth and slowed down. He pushed my body down flat onto the sink and I let my forehead rest on the cool surface. There was no way in hell I could hold myself up any further.

Bradley slowly but forcefully rolled his hips into me and brought his hand to my front, rubbing my clit in slow circles when he felt me close in around his cock that was still balls deep inside of me. I cried out his name between desperate sobs for air while I came down hard, shaking for a good minute before Bradley finally pulled out of me. I felt the juices roll down my legs and caught my breath before I finally could stand up straight again.

"Fuck, I should make you jealous more often, I think?" I teased and cleaned myself up while he tucked himself back into his pants as well.

"Watch it, Germanotta." He warned, placing a gentle kiss on my lips to let me know he wasn't serious.

"Hmm, but I love it when you punish me, Mr. Cooper." I bit down on his bottom lip and pulled on it with my teeth. "You always do it so well."

Bradley groaned and shook his head, glaring at me. "You're a handful you know that?"

I giggled and nodded. "You love it." I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling widely.

Bradley wrapped his arms around my waist and placed another kiss on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

This was a little something I had in mind a while ago and I finally got around to writing it! Hope you liked it 😌