Sexxx Dreams (mature)

Me? Updating twice today? Yes 😌

I wish I didn't feel this way about Bradley. Everything would be much easier if I wasn't this attracted to him all the time. Every fucking time I saw him I was so turned on and the tension killed me inside. All I wanted was for him to touch me the way I touched myself while I thought about him.

There hadn't been a single night since we've started filming where I didn't masturbate to the thought of him. Not a single night. I'd never been this horny in my entire life and it made me tense and frustrated. I couldn't get the kind of release I really wanted with Christian and every single fiber inside of me yearned for Bradley and his touch.

"You seem tense." Bradley said, gently rubbing my shoulder. I shivered at the innocent touch and nodded.

"I'm just a bit stressed, that's all." I said, turning towards the mirror again. "We're done for today anyway."

"Yeah, about that: I know you're already sacrificing so much for this movie but I'd love to go over some changes and lines with you at the hotel. Only if you feel alright though!" He said and I almost exploded at the mere thought of being in my hotel room with him. Alone.

It all seemed so innocent coming out of his mouth but to me this was a challenge. It already took everything in me not to rip his pants off every day on set, yet in my hotel room? I really needed to get a grip.

"That's fine. Just let me get my stuff and we can head out." I mumbled and grabbed my bag.

Bradley talked about the movie and his ideas the whole way to the hotel and even when we were inside he didn't shut up for a moment. While I really appreciated and admired his passion and drive for this movie, I found it hard to concentrate on anything he was saying. I was so horny, I really needed to fix this.

"Excuse me." I said and rushed into the bedroom, shutting the door behind myself. There was something even more exciting about Bradley being just next door while I was about to please myself while thinking about him. It made me even wetter.

"Are you okay?" Bradley asked from the other side of the door.

I rubbed myself in circles, closing my eyes. My back arched into the bed and I let out a quiet moan. "I'm fine. Give me a minute!" I barely got out and inserted two fingers into me.

"Bradley!" I shrieked when I opened my eyes and found him next to the bed, watching me. "I told you to wait." I mumbled, clearly embarrassed. I was so close!

"Keep going." He said, making me raise my eyebrow.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Keep touching yourself, god damnit." He said and I noticed how hard he was.

I stared at the huge bulge in his pants and leaned my back against the headboard of the bed, while my hand dipped into my panties again. I moaned while I rubbed myself, my heart almost beating out of my chest at how forbidden this was.

Bradley watched me for a moment before his own hand started stroking himself inside of his boxers. "Take your panties off." He demanded and without a second thought I pulled them down my legs and threw them to the floor.

I spread my legs and heard him groan as his eyes landed on my bare pussy now, my fingers dancing around my clit. "Fuck, you're dripping wet." He mumbled, while he fastened his own pace.

He grabbed his pants and boxers and pulled them down as well, making me gasp at his length. He was even bigger than I had imagined and it made me want him even more. "God, you're so big." I moaned, biting down on my bottom lip.

He sat down on the bed in front of me and stroked himself at a faster pace when he saw me increase my own. My fingers eventually slipped into me and I saw him take in a sharp breath at the sudden change. "God, you look so tight, baby." He moaned.

All I wanted was for him to touch me. I knew we couldn't. We were both in relationships and it would cross too many boundaries and we'd never be able to go back from there but I couldn't help it. I was too horny and out of it to be able to think straight. "I need you, please touch me, Bradley." I begged him and gasped when he suddenly sat up and grabbed my wrist. I let my fingers inside of me still and watched him contemplate whether he could or could not touch me.

His eyes wandered up to my face and when I bit down on my lip he leaned forward, pressing his lips against mine. It was hungry and frustrated and everything I'd felt and when his hand finally came in contact with my wet folds I almost lost it.

"This is so wrong. Very wrong." He mumbled and slipped two fingers into me, curling them upwards. I moaned and nodded.

"Fucking wrong. We're the worst." I answered with a moan following.

He fastened his pace on me and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I slowly reached my hand out towards him and when I grabbed him I felt him twitch inside of my hand. I began stroking him and rubbed my thumb over his wet tip a few times. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I announced, feeling my legs shake already.

"Cum all over my fingers, baby. Come on." He mumbled and when I moaned loudly while I came he pressed his lips against mine to muffle the sound. He came into my hand while I was still coming down from my own high and when we both had calmed down a bit he quickly got off the bed again. "This was so wrong." He said and tucked himself back into his pants. "I think I should go." He added.

I nodded, still a bit overwhelmed by what happened. "It can't happen again." I said.

"Fuck, I'll see you on set tomorrow." He mumbled, rushing outside.

Oh my god.