Dinner Time (mild smut)

I struggled with the necklace I was trying to put on and groaned at my reflection. When I heard a chuckle behind me I looked next to myself in the mirror at Bradley who was leaned against the door way of our bedroom.

"You need help?" He asked and walked towards me. He grabbed the necklace and closed it around my neck, gently letting his fingertips brush against my collarbone. He wrapped his arms around me and I turned around in his arms, wrapping my own around his neck.

Bradley bent down to place his lips on mine and I kissed him back, pulling away after a while. "We have to go or we'll be late." I mumbled against his lips and giggled when he kissed me again.

"It's not my fault you look this gorgeous." Bradley smiled at me. "I can't keep my hands to myself."

++++

"Filming went great, everyone was so lovely to me." I said before taking another bite of my food. We were all almost finished with our dinners and my parents kept asking me about music and the movie all night.
It was lovely.

I kept answering them and taking occasional sips of my wine when I felt Bradley's hand brush up my dress a bit. I shot him a quick look before smiling back at my parents. They were right in front of us and I gently kicked Bradley's leg, trying to tell him to stop but I could see him smirk out of the corner of my eyes and knew what he was up to.

Bradley's fingers pushed my panties aside and without any warning he pushed two fingers inside of me, moving in and out at a slow pace so nobody would suggest anything.

I tensed and spread my legs a little, making sure the table cloth was covering his hand, so nobody could see what he was doing to me.

"Are you alright, honey?" My mom asked, giving me a weird look and I nodded, taking a big sip of the wine.

"I'm fine, I'm good." I said, more to myself than my mom.

He was working his magic on me and I could barely sit still as he picked up his pace a little and used his thumb to rub my clit at the same time. I was trying desperately hard not to moan and when a small and quiet one slipped out my sisters head shot up. She looked at my flustered face and then grinned, I knew she knew what was going on. Her mouth opened to a shocked 'O' shape and then she mouthed: 'you dirty little slut!'.

I shot her an embarrassed and pleading look, even though I knew she wouldn't say anything. She simply giggled and continued to drink her wine. I knew I was bright red at this point and I made sure to kick Bradley's leg once again, which he ignored. I'm going to kill him!

My dad and Bradley made small talk which was absurd, if you ask me, while he fingered me. I leaned my head on my hand as I had it propped up on the table and kept my face low, trying not to steer the attention towards myself. I hid behind my wine glass and took occasional sips. I kept my lips against the glass for much longer than necessary and only looked up when my mom said my name again.

"Are you okay, Stefani?" My mom asked again and I shot up from the table, making Bradley's fingers slip out of me and nodded. I adjusted my dress and shot my parents a fake smile.

"I need to use the bathroom. I feel a bit sick." I mumbled and basically ran off from the table. Natali grinned at me and I shot her a glare as well as Bradley.

I washed my hands in the small bathroom and adjusted my underwear again. I didn't cum so I was still extremely horny but I was also kind of mad at Bradley. Why did he think that this was a good idea? I was so embarrassed because Natali knew but also glad my parents didn't notice anything. God knows, I would've killed him if they had caught us.

"Are you okay?" I turned around and rolled my eyes at Bradley who now closed the door and locked it before walking towards me.

"I can't believe you did that. Natali caught us, I can only imagine what my mom or dad would've said if they did!" I groaned, slapping his arm.

He grabbed my wrists and chuckled. "You loved it. I could feel how wet you were and probably still are."

I gasped when he quickly pushed up my dress and started rubbing me again.

"Theyre gonna catch us!" I squealed as he turned me around and pressed my body against the sink. I moaned quietly when I felt him enter me from behind and quickly shut up again, trying to stay as quiet as possible. "You have to be very quiet then, so it won't happen." He mumbled into my ear and kissed my neck.

Bradley started pulling out again almost fully and then entered me again, quickly picking up his pace. I bit down on my lip and grabbed onto the sink to be able to hold myself up better. It was so erotic how I could look at us fuck in the mirror and Bradley's concentrated and pleasured looks as he watched himself enter me from behind.

"I'm close." I whispered.

Bradley looked at me through the mirror and let his hand snake around my body as his fingers traveled to my front. He rubbed my clit and I let my eyes roll back in pleasure. I held onto the sink tighter and let one of my hands rest on the mirror in front of us so I could hold myself up.

It wasn't long until we both came, our bodies shaking at the intense feelings we got when we came together. I cleared my throat and adjusted my dress and underwear again as Bradley stuffed his shirt back into his pants before closing the button.

"I'm still mad at you." I grumbled, glaring at him. "If you ever do this again I'll kill you."

Bradley chuckled and pressed a soft kiss to my lips and forehead. "You love me too much to kill me."

"You're lucky that's true." I smiled. "Now lets go before they search for us." I grumbled again, like a mad old lady.