Off Set (mature) [3]

Are you ready? 😌

I fucking masturbated to Bradley, my friend, my boss, co-star. And he'd done the same to me. We were both dating someone else for gods sake!
This was a fucking mess!

I tried to clear my head of any thoughts of him but I couldn't seem to. It wasn't fair that I had to live with the knowledge that he felt the same way about me, but he didn't know a damn thing. I knew I shouldn't tell him, that we could still be happy with our current partners maybe, that we could avoid the drama and the heartbreak, but I also couldn't keep a fucking secret to save my life and I surely couldn't keep this one a secret.

"Hey, you okay?" Bradley asked me and shut his trailer door behind himself. We were done for the day and I'd usually be home already while he'd go through the material with the crew some more, but I needed to tell him that I'd heard him.

Instead of prolonging the inevitable any longer I decided to just say it and that's exactly what I did. "I heard you masturbate to me in your trailer yesterday." I blurted out without warning.

Bradley's eyes widened and he blushed before clearing his throat. "Oh." He said. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have-"

"What? Heard it?" I asked, suddenly feeling nervous. Did he even like me?

"Obviously." He paused. "I don't know what to say."

"I stayed and listened to you." I started saying, catching his attention immediately. "And masturbated to the sounds of you masturbating to me." I finished, feeling relieved now that it was out there.

"Fuck." He said, more to himself than to me. "I didn't expect this conversation to turn out this way." He joked a little, trying to ease the tension in the room.

"I just wanted to let you know that the feeling's mutual, I guess." I shrugged and bit down on the inside of my cheek, nervously.

"God, you can't come in here and tell me this, Stef." He whined, running a hand through his hair. "What am I gonna do now?" He asked me.

"How about you stop being a damn pussy and do to me what you were imagining just yesterday?" I blurted out, not only surprising him but myself as well. Where the fuck did that come from? This surely wasn't planned.

"God, Stefani." He almost moaned and before I could say anything else he was right in front of me. One of his hands was on my lower back and he pressed me towards his body, our chests touching. I was sure he could feel my hardened nipples against his body and I took in a sharp breath when his other hand roughly grabbed my neck. "You can still tell me to stop." He mumbled and when I stayed quiet he finally kissed me. It was rough and needy, everything I'd imagined it would be and more. He tasted like the cheap break room coffee and his signature mint gum. I wrapped my hands around his neck, buried my fingers into his hair and pulled him closer to me, moaning through this kiss when I felt his growing bulge between my own legs. He pushed us towards one of the walls and I felt my back hit it harshly.

"Fuck." He whispered against my lips and I smirked and bit down on his bottom one, slightly pulling it with my teeth before I let it go again. "You're so fucking sexy." He continued to praise me, making me feel even more wanted.

Bradley pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere before he did the same to me. He grabbed both of my wrists into one of his large hands and pressed them down into the wall above my head. His lips moved from my ear to my neck and down my chest in soft kisses and bites and I closed my eyes to enjoy every single one of them. I only opened them when he let go of my wrists to open my bra and take off my jeans.

I slowly stepped out of them and worked on his pants as well, him mirroring my movements. His hand immediately found its way between my legs, fingers teasingly rubbing me above the thin fabric of my panties. I moaned and grabbed his cock through his briefs and did the same. He muffled our moans by kissing me again and I let him slip his tongue into my mouth in a heated make out session while we both teased each other.