hey!

God, I haven't been on this app in a HOT MINUTE and I want to sincerely apologize for that.

76K reads???!! Are you actually joking? That's crazy and I never thought I'd be eye to eye with a number this massive. I know it might seem little to others, but to me it's a lot.

To be honest with you, I have just lost all motivation and passion behind writing and when I now scroll through what I've written back then, I just want to cringe and delete all of it. I'm not happy with this book, the stories in it and everything else about it. I still adore (worship ok) Gaga and I obviously love Bradley as an actor but the whole shipping people is kind of behind me now. I'd like to think that I've grown as a human being and that sadly also involved having to let go of this little world I've tried to flee to.

I would love to delete this book and have it wiped off of the internet once and for all, but I think I will leave it up until I decide to start a new chapter on here or just leave all together.

I hope none of you are mad at me for not continuing and can respect my decision. Sending tons of love to those who read and commented on all of these chapters, I see all of you and y'all made me really happy (you still do).

If you want to keep in touch with me or my writing, I occasionally post short excerpts of stuff I write and might publish on Instagram: @ artpopsoda and my DMs are always open to any of you as well.

Thank you for the wonderful time here. I hope to be back in the future with something fresh and exciting. Until then: spread love and kindness.