flare up (mature)

It had been the longest day on set so far and both, Bradley and I, had decided to just sleep in his trailer. We'd done this before and even though the couch in there wasn't the most spacious or comfortable place to sleep on we somehow made it work.

I woke up in the middle of the night and immediately felt a sharp pain shoot through my entire body, especially my lower hip region. I gently rolled onto my back and tried to breathe calmly, hoping the pain would just go away, but I knew it wouldn't help when the pain only got worse.

I looked at the time and saw that it was almost 4am. There was no way I'd be able to get ahold of my physical therapist anymore and it would also take her a good amount of time to get here. I gently rubbed Bradley's shoulder who was asleep next to me and saw him stir in his sleep. "Bradley?" I whimpered out, feeling the tears shoot into my eyes. I hated crying, especially out of pain. I was strong all the time and the few times I wasn't didn't have to be in front of Bradley. For gods sake...

Bradley gently opened his eyes and then looked to his side and at me. "Stef? Are you crying? What's wrong?" He rambled, still half asleep but worried enough.

"I'm having a flare up and it hurts." I gasped out through the pain, making Bradley sit up. He was wide awake now and wiped some tears of mine away with his thumbs.

"What can I do?" He asked, worry clear on his face.

"Can you- I mean, not if it makes you uncomfortable, but-" I stuttered, groaning when the pain got worse.

"Tell me, I'll do anything." He demanded.

"Massage me? I mean, the pain is in my lower back mostly and I usually call Anna who's my physical therapist and-" I stopped when Bradley's hands moved to my waist.

"Turn around then." He said and helped me lay down on my stomach. I tried to get as comfortable as possible and relaxed as soon as I felt his hands on my back. He gently let his fingers move underneath my shirt and he began massaging me.

I shut my eyes and groaned at how good it felt and when the pain was gone I let out a satisfied sigh. "Thank you." I mumbled.

Instead of letting me go though, Bradley left his hands on my back. I didn't dare to look or turn around so I just waited. "Are you okay?"

"Tell me to stop and I will." He mumbled, making me raise an eyebrow in confusion as I opened my mouth to speak but let out a hiss when his hands quickly moved up my shirt and grabbed my boobs in his hands.

I had fantasized about Bradley before. Especially after my nasty break up with Carino, yet I never thought he'd feel the same way about me.

"You have a girlfriend, Bradley!" I complained but still moaned when his hands went back to massaging my hips.

"Irina and I broke up last night." He spilled, making me let out a shocked gasp as I finally turned around and now pushed against his chest with my hand.

"How come you didn't tell me?! Are you okay?" I asked in my worried tone, searching his face for any emotions towards the matter.

Bradley simply nodded and I could see that his attention wasn't even on what I said. He leaned down and quickly kissed me. It took me a second to realize what was happening but when I did I kissed him back. "Why did you break up?" I asked between kisses, making him groan out in annoyance.

"You're so frustratingly nosy it's unbelievable." He mumbled. "I broke up with her because I can't stop thinking about you." He said.

I stared at him and gasped when I felt his hand move lower until it landed right between my legs. He pressed his fingers against my damp panties. "I couldn't stop thinking about what you'd feel like, wrapped around my fingers." He said and slid my panties to the side, slipping his fingers into me.

I moaned and grabbed onto his shoulders, closing my eyes. He fingered me and kissed my neck while I tried to process what was happening. Was this a dream?

"I thought about your body and the way it reacted to me every time I touched you." He mumbled.

My breathing quickened at his confessions, each new one leaving me more breathless than the one before.

"I wondered..." He paused, slipping his fingers out of me. He crawled down my body and roughly ripped my panties off of my body, leaving me in just my shirt now. "What you would taste like." He finished and dipped down in between my legs.

"Oh god..." I moaned and grabbed onto his hair to keep him close to me. I was right on the edge with the way he talked to me and touched me. It was something I'd fantasized about so often, yet I'd never imagined it would happen to me. Bradley's head disappearing in between my legs looked so good to me, I wanted to engrave this picture into my mind for forever.

"God and you taste better than I imagined." He moaned, licking me once more before he moved up my body again.

He pulled his own pants down and without warning he entered me. I took a sharp breath in through my teeth at the sudden movement and feeling of him inside of me and grabbed onto his neck with one of my hands. My fingers barely grabbed his hair and I gently pulled on the few strands I could grab. Bradley snaked his hand around my waist and he pulled me off of the mattress, entering me further with the new angle.

"Fuck, you're so big." I breathed out, trying to hold myself up by grabbing onto his shoulders as well.

Bradley quickly flipped us over, making me sit on his lap. I threw my head back when he slid in even deeper and moved his hips up to thrust into me again. "Fuck, right there." I mumbled against his lips and let him kiss me, muffling my moans in the process. His hands grabbed my waist and covered it almost completely, while he guided me up and down on his dick.

"You're so tight and wet, damn, Stef." He breathed out, watching my face. We both didn't tear our eyes away from each other while I slowly grinded into him, the feeling of him leaving me almost breathless.

"I'm so close." I announced, making him thrust up into me quicker. His hand disappeared between us to rub my clit.

"Let go, baby." He mumbled against my neck and kissed it, letting me come undone on top of him. I moaned out his name multiple times while I rode out my orgasm, shaking.

Bradley came not soon after, letting his body fall back onto the bed when he calmed down. I giggled and rolled off of him, my leg still draped over his body and my head on his chest. I gently tickled his chest with my fingertips and looked up at him.

"You're beautiful." Bradley said and brushed some hair out of my face. I blushed, biting down on my bottom lip.

"Stop being cute and good in bed. You don't get to be everything at once." I complained, making him laugh.

"Excuse me? You're doing the same thing! You're beautiful, talented, kind and sexy as hell all at once!" He poked my side, making me giggle.

"What does this make us?" I suddenly asked, drawing circles on his chest with my pointer finger.

"I'm so fucking in love with you, Stef. I don't think I'd be able to handle it if you didn't want to be with me." He confessed, gently pulling me closer.

I slowly sat up and back down on his lap, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Good because neither could I." I said and made both of us moan when I eased him back inside of me.

It was bound to be a long night.

Uh smut two times in a row? A new series that'll have about 5 to 6 parts is coming up soon that's gonna involve addiction and stuff (things I've also dealt with and am passionate about) and it doesn't involve smut so y'all will get no smut around that time but don't worry 😌🙏🏻 I have tons written for you and you'll get more before that as well!