Guys my age [2] (mature)

Much to Stefani's dismay he dodged her arms that tried to trap him between the dauntingly exposed part of her chest and the wooden door and walked further into her home. "It's a nice place. Very..." he paused, tracing his fingers along the vintage furniture, while thinking about the right word to use. "...pretentious." He finished, turning on his heels to look at her.

She folded her arms in front of her chest and shrugged. "What's wrong with showing off what you've got?" She rose a perfectly shaped brow.

Bradley chuckled. "Nothing. I just don't think that's who you are, that's all." He turned a corner and landed inside of a kitchen that looked like it hadn't been used by anyone in years and when he peeked inside of her open trash bin he knew he was right. The takeaway pizza and Chinese noodle boxes gave her away, yet he wondered how she could stay in shape when she didn't eat any healthy meals.

Stefani followed him around her home while he stuck his nose into everything he could reach, trying to find something that could possibly expose her. She was careful and positive he wouldn't though, so she let him rummage around her drawers. When they reached her bedroom, she smirked when he opened the one next to her bed and closed it again just as fast. "Oh, come on. Don't tell me you've never seen a vibrator in your life before." She teased the man in front of her.

He turned towards her. "I have, but I don't think I should be looking at yours until I get to use them on you." He smirked when he noticed her blush. She didn't see that one coming.

"You've looked through every cupboard and drawer inside of my house and didn't find anything. I hope you're not disappointed that I don't leave my cocaine and molly laying around the house." She joked.

"You don't have any pictures of your family up on the walls. Why is that?" He asked. He knew he'd hit a sensitive spot within her when he saw her tense up visibly before she shook it off again and cleared her throat.

"I simply don't like pictures of my family up on my walls, that's all." She rolled her eyes.

Bradley stepped closer to her and placed his hand on her lower back, pulling her chest against his in a swift motion. "That, my dear, is a total lie." He used his other hand to brush some loose strands of hair behind her ear to be able to get a better look at her flawless face.

Stefani gently tilted her head to the side when his soft fingers brushed against a spot on her neck that made her shiver. "How would you know? You don't know me, do you?" She narrowed her eyes at him and focused on the way their chests brushed against each other's with every breath they took.

"I know people. I can read them pretty well and you're by far the easiest to read, darling." He let his hand wander further down from her lower back to the curve of her ass.

"Read me then. What am I thinking about now?" She whispered, her fruity breath fanning his face. She placed both of her hands on his chest, licking over her plump lips to wet them.

Bradley watched the small action, his lips slightly parted in awe. She looked like a painting to him, with her glistening lips and glowing skin, her eyes so bright and enchanting to him that he found it hard to remember how to breathe. Truth be told, he'd of course noticed her even before she'd walked up to him at the club. He'd been there before, he knew all about who her dad was and what he did and he knew what type of men she liked, even though if you'd ask her she'd tell you that she doesn't have a certain type. Stefani Joanne was the towns most talked about topic and she knew she was and that's exactly the amount of confidence and sexuality she expressed while you were in her presence.