little runaway [6] (mature but not really)

eight years later...

I hummed along to 'Genie in a bottle' and poured some of the pancake mixture into the pan, watching it form a perfect circle. Lea was stood on a chair next to me and dipped her finger into the mixture, grinning at me. "Delicious!"

I giggled and dipped my own finger into it. "You're right!"

"Good Morning to my two favorite girls." Bradley said, kissing both of our heads before he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, letting his head rest on my shoulder.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, smiling. I flipped the pancake to the other side and turned my head to look at him.

"Always when I'm with you." He said.

"Mom can I go and watch TV? My favorite show is on!" Lea asked, jumping off of the chair. I nodded and watched her run off.

Lea decided to call me mom one day and even though it was weird at first and she was aware of the fact that I wasn't her biological mom it felt right for all of us. Bradley and I raised her together after all. When Bradley's fingers brushed over my growing stomach I smiled widely and leaned into him more. Oh, did I mention that we were expecting twins?

"I love you." He mumbled. "So much."

I giggled and gasped when he slid his hand into the front of my shorts. "Bradley! Lea is just next door." I pushed him away with a giggle, making him laugh.

"I can't believe you still think you can resist me." He smirked, tickling my side.

"I totally can, mister!" I pointed my finger at him and turned back towards the pancake, putting the finished one onto the plate while I poured the dough for the next one into the pan. Bradley chuckled and pressed his body against my back again, making me giggle. His hand quickly snaked into my underwear again and I bit my lip to hold back a moan when I felt him rub me.

"So much for resisting me." He whispered into my ear.

"If Lea ever walks in on you with your hand in my pants I'll let you explain it to her." I complained but let him finger me anyway. There was no way I'd ever be able to deny him anything.

"I just can't resist you either." He said and with another curl of his fingers I came. I bit back the moans and relaxed again. I watched him lick his fingers and flipped the pancake to the uncooked side, glaring at him.

"Delicious." He smirked, slapped my ass and walked out of the room.

++++

"How come we've never been to Disney Land?" Lea asked with raised brows while she loaded her pancake up with syrup. Her slim figure was a mystery to me. This girl could eat more sugar than Bradley and I combined.

"How come you got a D in your last maths exam?" Bradley asked back, making her roll her eyes and groan.

I giggled and watched her aggressively stab another piece of pancake with her fork. "Dad! I'm serious! Caroline and her parents are going this summer and when I told her that we've never been she laughed. She laughed! I'm a loser, dad!" She complained, frowning.

I shook my head at her and smiled. "You're not a loser, darling."

"Caroline is a bitch." Bradley stated.

I gasped and hit his chest. "Bradley!"

Lea laughed and nodded, her father giving her a high five. "She's a real bitch."

"Watch your mouth! Both of you!" I pointed my finger at both of them with a serious look on my face.

"You curse as well mom." Lea rolled her eyes.