News Time

I ran a hand through my thick blonde hair and tugged at the roots, pacing back and forth in the middle of the living room. Bradley glared at me. He was sat on the arm of a couch and watched me.

"I can't do this anymore. At least not like this." I mumbled, silently taking deep breaths in and out to calm myself down.

Bradley nodded. "Neither can I."

The past months had been crazy for him and I. Not only did we come out with our movie, but Irina and Bradley broke up and Christian dumped me as well, claiming he couldn't handle how famous I was.

Seeing as Bradley and I were best friends we'd decided to be each other's heart break buddies, we had ice cream together, recalled good and bad memories we've had with our exes and watched sappy movies on my couch, wearing stained shirts and sometimes no pants. It was all friendly and innocent until the sexual tension between us resurfaced.

We had been attracted to each other, at least physically, since we laid eyes on each other. It was obvious to everyone around us but we decided to ignore it. We were both in functional relationships, more or less, and didn't want to cause issues. We also didn't need any bad press when the movie dropped.

But as soon as we realized that we were both single, the movie premiere was over, the Oscars were won and the whole fuss around us was subsiding, the tension overcame us.

We had sex. Lots of sex. Everywhere.

And even though we weren't stupid or horny teenagers anymore, we didn't think about the consequences it could have.

The consequences were that both of us started to catch feelings for each other, romantic feelings. They weren't planned and definitely not good. Irina was still mad at Bradley, she'd assumed he was in love with me and broke up with him because they fell out of love and she threatened to take Lea away from him if he started dating me and Christian also wasn't too fond of Bradley. I'd admitted to being sexually attracted to Bradley while still dating Christian, since I believed in honesty in a relationship, but maybe I had been too honest at the time.

So here we were, our secret had been exposed, the photos of us making out were all over the internet and both Irina and Christian were livid. I didn't even dare to check my phone and neither did Bradley. The aggressive vibrations of incoming messages and calls were enough to make the both of us anxious.

I released my hair from my hands and grabbed Bradley's shoulder, gently squeezing it. "You know, I love you." I searched his eyes for a reaction and saw them soften when they met mine.

"I love you too." He said and instead of letting me go, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body, his legs spread, letting me stand between them and I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What are we gonna do? I really don't want you to get in trouble with Irina. I know Lea means the world to you, more than I ever could so if you don't want to be with me anymore-"

Bradley cut me off by pressing a soft kiss onto my lips. "Shut up. I'd never break up with you just because Irina said something to me that she'd never do. She's a good mother and knows that taking Lea away from her own father isn't a good idea and would only bite her in the ass eventually." He explained. "I took it seriously at the time but I know she wouldn't do that to me."

I sighed and sat down on his lap, burying my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in the scent of his cologne. "You always know what to say." I mumbled into his neck and pressed a kiss to it.

He rubbed my back, drawing soft figures on it while my entire body relaxed against his. His presence always managed to calm me down, no matter the situation. He knew what to say and how to say it and the way he held me made me feel so safe. He was incredible.

"No one will ever manage to tear us apart. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Stefani. You're the love of my life. You have been for much longer than I let myself admit and I can't imagine anything being stronger than our love." He admitted and kissed my forehead, then my nose and eventually my lips. It was such a soft gesture and made my heart skip a beat.

"Fuck, I love you so much." I kissed him again, letting my lips linger on his for a bit longer. "So much."

"I hope it's okay if I love you forever." He mumbled, brushing some hair out of my face.

I smiled widely. "I think I'm okay with that, yeah."

He chuckled and kissed me again.

Ok so this one sucks but I don't want to give y'all all the good ones yet 😂 hope you'll forgive me?