Break Up With Your Girlfriend

It was the 20th of December, freezing cold outside and little snowflakes were falling down onto my leopard print fuzzy jacket and blonde hair. I pulled the jacket tighter to my body and looked down at the floor, making sure I wouldn't slip on ice or something.

My heeled boots were leaving footprints on the white ground as I walked towards a café. I could barely make two steps without bumping into someone since everyone seemed to be in the middle of their last minute Christmas shopping before the holidays. I was glad that they were way too busy to recognize me and so was my bodyguard.

"Stefani, wait up!" I heard a familiar voice yell from behind me. I turned around and smiled at Bradley who was jogging up to me, stopping at my side.

"Bradley, what are you doing here?" I asked the handsome man. His hair was messy and he was also covered in light snow flakes. His cheeks were a soft shade of pink and he had a smile on his face, making the corners of his eyes crinkle. It was adorable.

He took off his gloves and opened the door to the café for us, letting me walk in first. "I need a coffee. I've had a long day." He barely mumbled in that deep voice of his, letting out a sigh in the end. His excitement was gone and I watched the snow melt on his hair.

I raised an eyebrow at him as we got in line, urging him to continue telling me what was going on. The cafe was rather empty but since the space was confined we still had to stand close to each other.

"Irina and I officially broke up." He simply said, took our coffees and guided us back out of the small shop.

I took mine into my hands, only now realizing how cold my own hands had been the whole time as the hot cup warmed them back up. "I'm sorry." I said, taking a sip of the beverage. I wasn't really that sorry, but he didn't need to know that. Irina and I never got along, mainly because she had been a bitch to me for no reason since the beginning of Bradley and I's friendship.

Bradley shrugged while looking around, as if he didn't want to look at me. "I knew it was coming. We had been struggling for months now and I think it's for the best for all of us. Even Lea started to struggle because of all the fighting and she's two years old." He admitted, stirring the sugar into his cup, playing with it rather than actually drinking.

"What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, Stef." He shrugged again, finally looking at me. "She kicked me out this morning so I'm staying at a hotel until I can move into my new place."

I quickly shook my head. "No damn way! I'm not letting you stay at a stupid hotel for this long! You know I have a big house and plenty of space for you!" I offered. I couldn't believe Irina had just kicked him out like this. She truly was a bitch.

"Stef, living with you would cause trouble and people to talk and spread rumors." He complained and he had a good point there. Our on screen chemistry made people suspicious and when we had just as much chemistry off screen the rumors spread. Even though Bradley and I hadn't ever shared a non scripted kiss or anything we both had talked about it and decided to keep our distance for the sake of us, our relationships and our friendship. No matter how much trouble this would cost though, I'd never let him sleep at a hotel and go through this alone. He still was my friend after all.

I scoffed. "They can talk all they want, I'm not taking no for an answer."

Bradley chuckled. "Didn't expect you to." He paused. "Thank you."

++++

4 weeks later

"Bradley, if you don't stop leaving your fucking wet towels on my bed I'll-" I stopped, the towel in my hand as my eyes widened at the sight of Bradley's naked butt, in front of me. I had seen a lot more of his body than a friend should but seeing him here in my bedroom now was entirely different. I blushed a little and grabbed the towel tighter so I wouldn't let it fall out of shock.