Join us (mature)

"I think we should make out." Scarlett said, putting her cards down on the bed in front of her.

Stefani rose a brow, the almost empty glass of wine in one hand and her cards in the other. Her cheeks were slightly tinted in a soft blushy tone from the alcohol she'd previously consumed and her hair was up in a messy bun, some strands of it sticking into all kinds of directions. "Why?"

"Why not?" The bubbly blonde asked, her eyes glistening in the dimmed lights of the hotel room the women decided to share that night. They were all on vacation with a bunch of their friends, including their make up artists, actor friend Bradley and his best friend from his home town called John.

"Maybe because I don't randomly make out with my friends, usually." Stefani let out a short laugh that came out as a snort and downed the rest of her red wine, before placing the now empty glass on the bedside table. "I won, by the way." She laid her cards open as well.

Scarletts eyes snapped down to look at her set of cards with a frown. "You always win." She complained. "It's not fair. I'm sure you're cheating." She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"You're just awful at Poker, Scarlett." Stefani shrugged.

"Can we make out now? I always get horny when I drink, you know that. And I would totally go over into my boyfriends room if I only had a boyfriend." She pointed one of her skinny fingers at Stefani who simply laughed.

"How is making out with me gonna cure your insatiable sex cravings?" She asked, her head tilted to the side in wonder at her best friend.

"You're Lady Gaga, simply looking at you makes me wet and I'm not just saying that because I'm your best friend and incredibly horny. Come on! We've done this before!" She pressed.

"Yeah, but we weren't in a hotel room next to the rest of our friends, Scar." Stefani rolled her eyes with a smile. "What if they hear us?"

"That's so exciting though!" Scarlett jumped up and down on the mattress, making Stefani bounce as well.

She laughed and held her best friends shoulders to make her stop moving and then nodded. "Okay, but you better not fall asleep on me again, like you did last time!" She warned her.

Scarlett grinned widely and pulled Stefani's body on top of hers, making her straddle her body. Without hesitation their lips found each other's and molded together in hot kisses, Scarletts hands roaming Stefani's backside, who had her own fingers tangled in the blondes long wavy hair. They were so lost in each other's lips that they didn't hear the knock on their hotel room, neither someone coming inside.

"Oh, I'm sorry?" Bradley's eyes widened a little at the scene in front of him. This was the last thing he'd expected to find when he came over to their room.

"Oh my god, Bradley!" Stefani squeaked out, throwing a pillow at him out of reflex. He simply caught it and let out a chuckle.

Scarlett grinned at them and laughed when she saw Stefani blush hard. She'd never understood why the pair didn't just admit their feelings to each other. It was pretty obvious, they basically eye-fucked whenever they were around the other.

"Well, I didn't want to interrupt you." He laughed a little and threw the pillow back to Stefani, who hid behind it with a small and adorable giggle, making Bradley's heart jump a little.

"You didn't, come here." Scarlett waved the man over and he sat down on the bed, nudging Stefani's shoulder. She peeked at him over the pillow and then glared at Scarlett.

"I told you it was a bad idea." She mumbled at her best friend who just grinned at her before she grabbed the pillow and put it down to reveal a flustered Stefani.