Waited for you (mature)

I am so sorry for not updating but I couldn't write anything new despite many requests because I'm lazy and also uninspired? Don't know how to explain it. Anyway, if you have ANY requests that I haven't worked on yet, PLEASE send me a direct message so I don't forget about them. If you comment them I'm more likely to lose the comment and then I won't find it again and forget about the idea 😩 I suck, I know.

This is a request by gagaxbradley

(There will be tons of time jumps and I'm sorry in advance)

"I can't believe you're going over to Bradley Coopers house for movie night tonight! Do you know what that means?" Maribel squeaked out in her high pitched voice while she pressed her books to her big chest, squeezing her boobs together even more than the tight top did already. Before Stefani could even attempt to answer Maribel already continued to ramble. "It means that you're not going to be the biggest loser at this school anymore! He's the hottest guy here, the hottest. I can't believe he asked you out."

Stefani sighed and walked her out of school, grabbing her backpack to keep it closer to her body. "Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that he's asking me out? Maybe it's just a stupid prank again." She shrugged, not really believing that someone like Bradley Cooper could be interested in her. She wasn't the prettiest and definitely not the most popular girl in school and most of his friends including his ex girlfriend loved to torture and bully her any chance they got.

"No! Bradley is such a nice guy! Remember that he stuck up for you every time Irina said something mean about you. He never picked on you or me, not once." Maribel shrugged when she spotted her dads car pulling into the schools driveway. "Anyway, gotta go! Text me!" She blew Stefani a kiss and ran off, her blonde hair blowing in the wind.

Stefani sighed, put her earbuds into her ears and started walking home. It's not like she wasn't excited for tonight because she was more than excited. Bradley had been her crush for as long as she could remember. They used to be close friends in kindergarten but as time went by they both changed and while Bradley joined the popular friends group, Stefani had a hard time making the one friend she had. They still talked whenever it came up but never really hung out intentionally, so when Bradley asked her to watch a movie with him at his house, it caught her by surprise.

••••

"You can't look like a fucking nun, virgin Maria!" Maribel complained while Stefani showed her different outfits through the FaceTime call.

"I don't have anything appropriate." Stefani groaned. "Should I just ask Natali?"

Maribel nodded. "Yeah, her fashion sense is much better than yours, no offense."

Stefani giggled. "Thanks. Talk to you later." She said before hanging up. She knocked on Natalis door and walked inside when she called her in.

"What's up?" She asked, looking up from her magazine.

"I'm going on a date-"

"You? A date? With a boy?" Natali sat up, interested now. "And let me guess: you need clothing advise from your much cooler younger sister?"

Stefani rolled her eyes but nodded.

"Sweet! Follow me!" Natali said and let her magic do its thing.

••••

(I wanted to make a cute outfit edit but my editing app is down so y'all will have to deal with this mess I guess...)

)