Off Set (mature) [4]

You've been asking for it, I'm giving you what you want! Enjoy you dirty hoes 😌

6 weeks. It's been 6 whole fucking weeks without seeing Bradley or talking to him. We'd wrapped up working on the movie, we'd been to every damn award show and gave about a million interviews and told everyone about being soulmates and we held hands and it all made me feel like the most special woman in the world. He made me feel like that.

Christian and I had broken up. It was messy and he definitely didn't go without a fight but once he saw that there was nothing there anymore he packed his bags and left without another goodbye. Losing him as a friend and also suddenly being alone again was harder than I'd expected it to be. I was lonely, stayed home as much as possible and hid in my writing room, not even writing anything. I just stared at the stupid writing machine and frowned. I was sure I'd get wrinkles from it.

I groaned at the sound of my phone every time it went off and it wasn't any different that day. Can't you leave me alone? I grabbed the phone and pressed it to my ear. "What?" I spat into it and heard a familiar chuckle come from the other line.

"What a way to greet your best friend." Bradley said.

I rolled my eyes. "What a best friend you are, abandoning me for 6 weeks while I'm going through a damn breakup." I complained and I heard him sigh on the other line. Good.

"If it makes things any better: I broke up with Irina two days ago. She's still yelling at me-" he paused and I heard someone yell at him in the background. "-right now, actually." He finished with another chuckle.

"I'm sorry, B. I didn't know." I said softly.

"Oh, I'm fine. She's not." He said. "Listen, I have to see you. Today. Irina just packed the rest of her stuff because even though I offered to leave she wants to have it her way and leave instead. Can you come over?" He asked.

I hesitated for a moment and then nodded even though he couldn't see me. "Yeah. Is 6pm okay?"

"Yes. 6 is perfect."

++++

I barely had time to think of what to say when I knocked and Bradley immediately opened the door. He smiled at me and I gently reached out my arms and engulfed him in a comforting hug. I wasn't sure whom I was trying to comfort, maybe myself.

"I've missed you." I admit, mumbling against his chest before I looked up at him. He guided us into the quiet house.

"God, you have no idea how much I've missed you, Stef. It's been hell not seeing you all the time." He groaned and wiped a hand over his face. "I just couldn't see you before I ended things with Irina. I felt guilty as fuck after that...day at the trailer." He swallowed hard at the thought and I blushed, nodding.

"Me too." I paused. "Do you regret it?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"God, no." He chuckled. "I regret the way it happened but not that it happened." He admit.

"Good." I smiled a little and bit down on my bottom lip. "So, why did you want to see me?"

Bradley stepped closer to me and wiped his thumb over my bottom lip. I closed my eyes for a short second before opening them again to look up at his face. His lips were slightly parted and he was staring at my lips. "I needed to see you, Stef." He mumbled and leaned in closer, his lips brushing against my lips. "I need you." He whispered before finally kissing me.

I didn't even realize him picking me up until he started walking up the stairs into his bedroom. "You're very eager to have me in your bed, Mr. Cooper." I teased, wrapping my arms around his neck when he sat me down on the floor again. He laughed and pecked my lips.

"Can you blame me?" He joked, brushing some hair out of my face.

I shrugged and quickly pulled my shirt over my head. "I mean, I'm pretty eager to be inside of your bed as well." I said and pulled my pants down before jumping on the bed, just in my underwear now.

Bradley looked at me and licked his lips before he quickly undressed himself as well. He opened his closet and pulled out a box, making me raise an eyebrow. When he opened the box and pulled out handcuffs I crawled towards him with a seductive look on my face. "Please, cuff me, Mr. Cooper." I teased, making him groan at the sight of me, knelt down on the bed in front of him. I held my hands up for him and he didn't hesitate to place the cuffs around my wrists and closing them with a click.

"God, you're breathtaking." He said and pulled me closer, kissing me. He pushed me back into the mattress and grabbed my cuffed wrists, pushing them into the mattress above my head. He took the time to look at me. My hair was spread out over the mattress, my arms raised above my head, my legs spread as he sat between them and my cheeks were flushed. I bit down on my swollen lips and admired the man in front of me as well. His hair was just as messy as mine and his chest was heaving up and down in harsh breaths.

"Please, Bradley. Fuck me already." I begged, grabbing onto the metal bed post with my hands.

He groaned and placed a gentle kiss on my stomach before he got up from the bed again, making me whine. "Where are you going?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Be patient baby, it'll be worth it." He opened the box again, getting me excited. When he pulled out a little vibrator I squirmed in excitement. He smiled and sat back down in front of me, between my spread legs. He pulled down my panties in a swift movement and turned on the vibrator. He teasingly dragged a finger down my wet folds before he finally placed the toy on my clit. I inhaled sharply and moaned, closing my eyes at the feeling.

"Oh fuck."

Bradley slid his briefs lower and pleased himself before he entered me roughly. I squealed and grabbed the bed tighter. "Fuck, Bradley!"

He turned the vibrator up and started moving it on my clit in circular motions. I let my eyes roll to the back of my head and arched my back, moaning loudly while he fucked me and pleased me with the vibrator at the same time.

"God, you're so breathtaking." He mumbled and slowed down, rolling his hips into mine, stretching me out and entering me deeper and at a different angle.

"I'm so close, please don't stop." I cried out and let go of the bed to drag my cuffed hands down his chest. He quickly pushed my hands away and above my head again, making me groan out in frustration. "I want to touch you." I whined.

He smirked and shook his head. "No touching today."

I bit my lip and moaned again when he picked up his pace. It wasn't long until he spilled into me, his cum rolling down my legs and I soon joined, shaking under him. "Fuck." I said and let out a deep breath. "That was amazing." A wide smile spread on my lips.

"You are amazing and I can't believe you're finally mine." He said, rolling to his side to face me.

"Oh, I'm yours? Is that so?" I teased, making him laugh and kiss me.

"Yes."

"So demanding." I left my lips to brush against his.

"You have no idea, baby."

Ok this is the end now 😂 I know it's not super good but I hope y'all still like it?