Chemistry (TW; abuse, rape) [1]

Before this starts, I'd like to say THANK YOU so much for over 5K reads so far! When I started publishing this book I was extremely nervous and didn't know if people would even like it but you've all been so lovely and supportive. Thank you, I love you!💗🥺

My eyes shut at the unfamiliar but highly anticipated feeling of Bradley's lips against mine. The kiss was sweet and soft until he dragged his tongue over my bottom lip and I granted him access. His hands started roaming my body and when they came in contact with my ass all of my senses suddenly came back.

I moaned and I didn't want to push him away but I knew I had to, so I placed my palms on his chest and pushed him away. He stopped kissing me, his face still close to mine, as he gave me a confused look. I kept my eyes shut for a second longer and bit down on my bottom lip before I could bear to look at him. "We can't." I mumbled, my hands still against his chest, while his now rested on my hips, drawing small circles on them.

"Why not?" He asked, his breaths were short from the hot make out session we'd shared only seconds ago and his lips were swollen. He was absolutely breathtaking. And I was about to ruin this moment.

"I kinda have a boyfriend." I hesitated, mentally scowling at myself for even calling Christian that. He had barely been a good boyfriend to me and we hadn't been in love for so long, I couldn't remember a time when we were. Bradley suddenly took his hands off of my hips as if touching me would burn him and raised an eyebrow at my sudden confession.

"Wait, what?" He paused. "You're in a relationship?" He asked and the disbelief was evident in the tone of his voice.

"Yes. I mean, no. I've been wanting to break up with him but I just... couldn't do it yet. It's complicated." I tried to justify cheating on him, but that's just what it was: cheating. I was a scared little girl who couldn't be alone and needed a relationship so she'd have someone to rely on at all times of every day. I couldn't be alone and that's the only reason I was still with Christian even though I knew I didn't love him and wanted to be with Bradley instead. I was just terribly afraid of rejection and couldn't wrap my head around the fact that maybe Bradley wanted to be with me the same way I wanted to be with him.

"You've been flirting with me for months, Stef. I never knew you even were in a relationship and you've never thought of mentioning him before? Why?" He asked, trying to get a reaction out of me but I was feeling too many things at once. I had cheated on Christian and even though he hadn't been a good man to me, I didn't have the right to cheat on him. I felt guilty, not only about that, but also because Bradley was right. I had been flirting with him and I knew it would've ultimately lead to him kissing me. He was just a man after all.

"I don't know. I will fix this, I'm so sorry." I mumbled, ashamed of my actions.

Bradley simply nodded and pulled away from me completely. I felt cold at the sudden loss of contact, not only physically but mentally. I could feel the way he distanced himself from me already and it was too much for me to handle. "I'll see you on set." He mumbled before leaving.

++++

I rushed through the small space between the stage we'd perform on and the backstage area and mumbled about a billion 'sorry's every time I bumped into someone.

"Good luck, baby." I finally raised my head at the female voice and stopped. I watched the brunette push Bradley's hair out of his face the way I always did when he was playing the guitar and couldn't do it himself and press her lips against his in a loving kiss. When I snapped back to reality when someone bumped into me and passed me by I walked towards them, making them pull apart.

"Can we start?" I asked, trying to avoid eye contact with Bradley. I knew he didn't want me to find out like that but it was too late for that now and I wasn't interested in causing a scene in front of everyone. I was a professional. I also didn't think I even had the right to cause a scene, after my little 'I have a boyfriend' stunt that I pulled the other day.