four

I realize that I was paired up with Midoriya in groupings, the part that sucks is that it's every man for themselves. That meant that I couldn't help him.

We were led outside, to my surprise the same girl that caught Midoriya was in the same grouping as us. She looked like she was trying to focus herself on the exam, I wouldn't blame her, it wasn't like any exam we had back in junior high. Midoriya tried walking up to her but this dude, he was tall compared to me since I was only 5'3.

"Are you trying to interfere in this exam?" He intimidated Midoriya then looked at me, he stood idly and stared me down, like how people were staring at me back in the auditorium. It's like he knew me.

"Um, i'd appreciate if you didn't scare him before the exam." I caught his gaze.

He shook out of his thoughts, "I apologize for my rudeness." He bowed in front of me.

"It's nothing, i'm used to it." Midoriya looked away in a frown.

Then everybody started sprinting into the arena, it was absolutely chaotic. Midoriya fell behind from the rest of the group, I was able to score three points pretty early on in the exam. I had noticed the Gravity-Girl from earlier, she was really good of controlling her quirk. By the time it reached 5 minutes, I had 48 points and counting. I had lost Midoriya in the chaotic rush of passing the exam, I tried looking for him while I cut through the air. But I had no luck.

It was about to hit two minutes when that huge obstacle that was worth nothing but a big fat zero. People ran away from the robot and there I saw a broccoli-like hair in front of me, we were unable to move, getting a look at the gigantic, green robot that towered above the buildings.

I stared into the distance and saw a person, just trapped inside the rubble. It reminded me of when Bakugou got trapped inside the goo, she was helpless.

"Hey- Izuku that's the gravity chick!" I ran up to him as he sat idly on the concrete, he got up and made a huge leap. "...Instinct, huh?" I watched as he jumped at least 5 stories high and winding up for a huge punch. While he did that, I lifted the parts of rubble off of the brunette and whisked her onto a falling piece of junk that came crashing down. "You're quirk is zero-gravity, right?!" She nodded weakly, "Slap the kid when he comes down!" I yelled, picking up the large piece of metal in the air as Midoriya hit the robot.

And she did just that, slap Midoriya so she would catch his fall. I was too focused on lifting the piece of junk that she laid on to help Midoriya, multitasking something that big would make me pass out. "Release.." She pressed her fingertips together, releasing Midoriya from her quirk. I slowly let the junk fall as the girl started puking out sparkles.

I stared at the boy who laid amongst the rubble, al his bones were broken and his legs weren't looking normal. Then, a short, old woman walked in front of me and kissed Midoriya. I raised an eyebrow before looking at all his injuries and they magically disappeared. Healing, just like mine.

"Hey!" I rushed up to the brown haired girl who stopped her vomiting of sparkles and looked at me. She had scratches all over her face and body. "Is it okay if I used my quirk on you?" I asked.

She consented to the usage of my healing, "Mhm.." I grabbed her hand and letting my energy rush through her body, rapid healing coursed through her and her injuries faded.

I felt an overwhelming dizziness come over me, I let go of her hand and stumbled backwards. I placed my hand on my forehead to brace myself for whatever came over me. My body hit the floor as I closed my eyes, passing out due to the lack of energy I had after using both my quirks pretty forcefully.

~

I woke up about an hour later, in the nurse's office. Midoriya sat in a bed beside mine.

"Oh! You're awake!" The woman turned in her seat. "I'm glad you're okay!" I gave her a genuine smile and looked beside me, Midoriya had woken up not so long after I had, "You were a lot by your own quirk, dear." She looked at Midoriya.