twentythree

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

We had a day to collect ourselves after the sports festival. My mom got in touch with me with her congratulations for my top spot in the sports festival. It sounded like she was in a hurry, so I didn't want to keep her time. She hung up soon after.

It must be busy in America if she doesn't have much time to talk to her daughter. I didn't mind, she wasn't really there a lot when I was a kid, same with my dad. They always went on irregular trips with telling me, leaving Nem with me. Sometimes Nem was out on school trips, so she had Aizawa or Mic take care of me, without my parents knowing.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

"Hey, Ochaco! How was your break?" I said, trotting up to the brunette with my signature smile.

"It was great, I got recognized on the way here from the sports festival!" She said in her happy tone.

"Whats up, angel!" Kaminari pounced up to me, grasping my shoulders. "I bet you got recognized a bunch from people!"

"Ah! Kami, you almost gave me a heart attack." I chuckled, "I actually did get recognized by a lot of people, it got overwhelming when I took the train.

"People crowded her like crazy." Midoriya butted in, "People stared at us a lot." He sweatdropped.

"Yeahh..." I trailed off.

"Well you wanna know what the kids said to me?" Sero sighed.

"Nice try?" Tsu and I replied.

Sero groaned, "Yeah..." He flushed with embarrassment.

A few minutes went by, the bell rung, signalling it was time to settle our asses down.

We all sat down in our desks as class started, Iida came back but he wasn't the same. He had a frown that carried hurt and pain, he didn't talk much either.

The door slid open, gaining everyone's attention, "Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone." Tsu noticed.

"Glad to see you're not a mummy anymore." I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, the old lady went a little overboard with treatment." Aizawa yawned, "Anyways, that's not important. The important thing is we're having a special hero informatics class."

"Is it another assessment test?" Mina groaned.

"Code names." Aizawa sternly corrected, "You'll be coming up with hero names today." The class cheered happily, "This is related to the hero draft picks I mentioned before the break."