forty-one

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 :
𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 :𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰

"We want Katsuki Bakugo." Dabi confessed....

————

Valerie furrowed her brows, "Come again?"

"I don't like repeating myself." Dabi sneered to the high school girl. "We want Katsuki Bakugo."

Valerie blinked at the villains, too many thoughts running through her mind. "And what do you want with him?"

"Too many questions." Dabi replied, "You only wanted me to answer one."

Valerie made a small hand movement, almost a flinching movement. But that much movement made the environment around them windy.

"Crap! Crap! We're gonna die!" Twice cried out. "No we're not, dumbass!"

A smirk crept onto Valerie's face, her eyes flickering a bright blue that was similar to her sparks. "I dunno what you want with an angry Pomeranian, but it's a big mistake either way."

"And what makes you think that?"

"He's a U.A student, a great one at that," Valerie hated to mention, but she was right. "He's explosive, and I don't mean his quirk."

"E-Eh?" Twice stuttered out.

A call interrupted the short conversation between the barrier of a hero and two villains.

What sounded like Aizawa, called out from amongst the woods. "Zephyr!"

Valerie whipped her head to the sound of her hero name. Only to see nothing but trees and branches.

Dabi took notice of this, using the quick distraction as an opportunity. With a flick of his hand, flames shot out towards the ombré haired girl, hitting her arm.

Valerie winced, her eyes flickering back up to the villains who were now standing triumphantly over the top-tier student.

"Zephyr, huh?" Dabi slyly smirked, "The number seven hero is actually a high school student who's no older than 17."

"Shut up," Valerie growled, holding her opposing hand to the inflicted arm. Her hand emitted a emerald glow, a flower like scent also wafting through the air.

"Something smells good!" Twice exclaimed, "Smells like flowers."

The burns healed, though there was a visible scar to where she was burnt by the villain. There was still a small amount of what looked like flesh that was still unhealed, but Valerie could (hopefully) heal something like that.

Dabi and Twice blinked.

The only words running through theirs minds were "What The Fuck. What the Fuck, what the fu-"