forty-four

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐀 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞

•••

To blend within Kamino Ward, the general area around where the signal was being transmitted; the students disguised themselves to blend in with the quite large crowd around Kamino.

Though it was more of a shopping trip for the rich girl...

Kamino had these large screens, broadcasting an interview in which Vlad King, Aizawa and Principle Nezu were being screened. The murmurs about how U.A wasn't a safe environment, the talk about how it was highly irresponsible of the staff to let the kids fight - it was a disaster.

The hero society was slowly crumbling apart.

Anyways, going back to the U.A kids-

The five U.A students followed the GPS signal to what looked like an old building of some sort.

"Okay, this is the spot the signal is broadcasting from." Momo peered over the building corner, eyeing the building across the street.

Kirishima also peeped out from the corner, "So that's their hideout? Not a bad one, I guess."

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't." Momo added, "According to the tracking history, the villain hasn't left this location in the past day, that's all we know. There might only be one villain here, they might have Bakugo somewhere else." The girl mentioned.

"I don't like this, none of us are good at sneaking around. We need Hagakure or Jiro, maybe even Valerie." Iida furrowed his brows.

"Well Valerie's not really an option right now, is she?" Todoroki glanced to the navy-haired boy beside him.

A short chorus of "no's" was the response he was given.

"So how do we approach the situation ahead of us...?" Izuku asked, mostly to himself. Cue the muttering from the greenette who was wearing a phony beard.

"It's been awhile since i've seen him this weird." Kirishima commented.

"True."

•••

Valerie was separated from half of the heroes, she was in a room with Gang Orca, Best Jeanist, Tiger, Mt. Lady, and a whole squad of policemen, heavily suited and armed for the occasion.

"During the internship, I invited Bakugo in hopes to reform him. I've never met someone as stubborn as he is." Best Jeanist explained.

"Bakugo is naturally stubborn," Valerie intervened with a chuckle. "Still surprised you couldn't reform him as much though." She confessed. Best Jeanist was always those people who could make someone change their ways, they just needed a small push.