thirty-eight

MelodyMai-chan: Short Chapter but I really needed a small chapter before I go back to school

MelodyMai-chan: Short Chapter but I really needed a small chapter before I go back to school. Wanted to give you guys something fun while I suffer.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 // 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜

-

I sighed as Kirishima walked into the room at two in the morning.

"You're still up?" Kirishima asked as he set his things on the wooden floorboards. "It's two in the morning, and you're on your console."

"I'm trying to complete a raid," I said, moving the small joysticks and tapping buttons furiously. "Why are you here so late?"

"Err..." Kirishima sat on the soft rug.

"Nevermind, you probably had the extra classes." I butted in, tapping one last button to get the final strike. "Yes!" I did a small celebration after killing the final villain to complete the raid you were just in.

"You know we have more training tomorrow, right?" The boy with his hair down questioned.

I thought for a second, "Oh yeah..." I chuckled lightly before slipping my console into my backpack that sat on the side of the bed.

"You have a guitar in here, can you play?" He pointed at the guitar in the corner of the room that was held by a guitar stand.

I nodded in response, "Did you want me to play something?"

"Yes please," His eyes lit up like a puppy running around in their new home. "If you don't mind."

I shook my head, stepping over to the guitar and taking it out of it's stand. I sat myself on the bed as I ran my thumb over the strings.

(Cue Music!)

"Wise men say, only fools rush in..."

Kirishima looked at you as me kept an eye on the chords I was playing.

"But I can't help falling in love with you."

My room door opened softly as Mina, Sero and Kaminari peeped through the open door. I glanced upwards as I gave them a welcoming smile, almost like I was telling them to come inside.

They quietly ushered inside, sitting down with the red-head.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?"

They heard the quiet muffled sounds of the strums of the guitar as I sang along. That's what drove them to open the door to Kirishima and I.

"If I can't help falling in love with you."

They almost wanted to thank the gods for praising them with this wonderful melody, even if was late out.

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be."