fourteen

There will be multiple POV switches, pay attention!

»»————- ♡ ————-««
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

"Stop talking." Aizawa stepped to the front of the class with Thirteen. The rescue hero who I have only met very rarely. By now, Thirteen had already began explaining what we were doing at the USJ.

"If you don't know already, you'll be doing rescue training here." Thirteen excitedly said. "Now before we begin i'd like to say one..two... three.." They trailed off.

"Get to the point already, please!" I raised my hand slightly, chuckling.

"Yes, yes, of course." They went back to plan, "As many of you know my quirk, Black Hole." Uraraka nodded quickly with a smile on her face. "-But it can easily be used for killing." They raised up one finger. "Valerie, if you may." Thirteen motioned her hand for me to go at the front.

I flinched at my name since I wasn't paying much attention until now, "Huh? Oh yeah..." I slid past the others while walking in between Aizawa and Thirteen. "Since the quirk and physical evaluation test, you should be able to know your limit with your quirk." They all nodded in response. I don't know when I dozed off again, but I did.

The lights flickered off, then back on again, to only reveal the dark mist surrounding the fountain in the center of the USJ. People came flooding out of it, some looked like monsters, and some looked like normal humans. I stood my ground while two people walked out of the mist. One was the same colour as the mist, and the other had tons of hands.

"Is our training already starting?" One of my classmates shouted frantically.

"I don't think so..." My voice trembling, "Those are the real deal."

"Thirteen, stay with the class, keep them safe." said Aizawa, "Valerie, you're with me." I gave him a swift nod before giving a bright smile and thumbs up to my class before they could start shouting my name.

The first few were easy, low level thugs per say. A punch to the gut was already enough to knock them out clean. As the villains continued, they got stronger, but not strong enough. If I could touch their chest, I could easily take the air out of them, just enough to make them pass out for at least 2 hours at the most. And that's what I did.

Uraraka's POV:

Val left us with nothing but a quick smile and a thumbs up before running off with Mr. Aizawa. She'd been comatose a little less than a week ago. Everyone started screaming for Val to get back with the rest of us, but I guess she didn't hear us to come back. Not like she would, just like at the training grounds, she didn't stop until her body told herself to- then continuing to pass out cold for three days.

"Is that baby trying to get killed?!" Bakugo exclaimed.

"She's trained with your teacher, i'm sure she'll hold up fine." Thirteen kept their guard up, protecting the rest of us from danger.

Then that mist person, he had creepy yellow eyes that stretched out through his face. "We are the League of Villains." - Was all I got before Thirteen used their quirk on the warp villain. The warp villain, he created a portal behind the Pro-Hero and used their own quirk against themselves.

Thirteen stopped her quirk, only to be almost demolished by their own quirk. Me and Mina rushed over to them. Some of the others warped elsewhere too, like Todoroki, Deku, Tsu, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and some others.

"Oh man, if Val was here... She'd heal you." I quietly said, not knowing what to do to with the Pro-Hero except watch them lay on the ground, helpless.