seven

𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

We changed into our gym uniforms and headed outside. We were greeted with Mr. Aizawa saying we were doing quirk assessment test, everybody groaned- including me.

"What about orientation..." Uraraka pouted quietly

"Here at UA we are not tethered to traditions, I run my class how I see fit." Aizawa stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Vluet, you got first in the practical. What was your best softball throw back in Junior High?" 

Katsuki glared daggers at me, staying silent, "Seventy three meters, I think." Aizawa threw a softball at me.

"Now try doing it with your quirk. Anything goes, just stay in the circle."

I thought for a second, I could make it float for hours end, or I can cut through the air with this baby... "Aight." I wound my arm up, activating my quirk and propelling it forwards. 

Aizawa grabbed his screen, it beeped and showed the class...

"1934.7 METERS?!" The entire class shrieked, with the exception of a timid boy with dual coloured hair.

"This looks like fun!" A girl with pink skin and eyes with no whites said.

Aizawa glared at her, "Whoever comes in last place in all the tests will be judged and face expulsion." The class shuddered at Aizawa's remark, 'Still the same as ever, aren't ya, Shota?'  

The class was tough, but I managed to pull through all the tests, coming in the top three everytime. I got the second highest score in the softball throw, Uraraka got first because she sent it upwards... It never came back down and she managed to get infinity. 50 meter run and repeated side steps, I got the highest score out of those.

The end of the class finally rolled by and a large screen was shown in front of us. I was placed in first while a girl named "Momo Yaoyorozu" got second. I scanned the list, hoping to engrave the names of my new classmates within my mind. I got to the end, seeing Midoriya's name.

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion. It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." Aizawa yawned tiredly. 

The class yelled at the man, 'He doesn't get paid enough to do this, i'm guessing.' I chuckled, already knowing it was just a joke. "Really? I thought it was painfully obvious." I said

"Yes, I thought that too. Sorry, we probably should've said something sooner." Yaoyorozu laughed awkwardly while looking at me with a smile on her lips.

The class went off to lunch, "Hey, Ochaco. I'll meet up with you in the locker room, I have to take care of something." She nodded and walked away. Midoriya gained a pass to see Recovery Girl from Aizawa. "Uncle Shota!" I gleamed, "It's been so long!"

He hummed in response, "You're stuck with me for the rest of the year."

"It's not like you looked after me while my parents went out on irregular buisness trips, and when Nem couldn't take care of me." I folded my arms, "You better take care of us!"

"You can look out for yourself," He patted my head like a cat, (he loves cats very much.) "You're sixteen now. Not five." 

"I guess." I shrugged, "Anyways, I'm starving! I'll catch you later Uncle Shota!" I waved goodbye, dashing for the locker room

𝙡 𝙪 𝙣 𝙘 𝙝 

"It was really nice for you to wait for me!" I told her as we walked into the cafeteria that was filled with tons of people, "Hey- Let's with with Izuku and Iida!" I pointed towards a small table that already accompanied two people.