twenty-seven

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

It's been at least a couple hours since I was out from the battle yesterday. I woke up in a separate room than the others, but I guess that was just because of the injuries I sustained.

My body felt good as new, like I had just healed myself to begin with.

It's definitely not the prettiest sight of a boring, cream coloured wall. Especially if you've seen multiple in the past month. But I wouldn't expect nothing less from a hospital.

A doctor came in, mid 30s probably, told me I could go check in with my friends in the room next to mine. I thanked her as I grabbed my small zip-up sweater that had my heroes licence inside. I slipped my arms through the sleeves and let it cover most of my hospital gown.

I gently tapped the door, hearing the faint sound of talking on the other side. "Come in." Someone called out. I slid the door open, revealing three boys on their beds.

"Val, you're awake!" Izuku smiled at me. I looked at his leg which had been bandaged up.

I chuckle softly, sliding the door back into place. "Yeah, I feel a lot better now."

Iida still looked like something was troubling him. His arms were wrapped in bandages and one was even in a sling.

Shoto didn't look so bad apart from a similar white patch on his cheek. Like where I had mine but on the opposite side.

"So..." I sat down on a nearby chair inside the room. "How's everyone holding up so far?"

They all shrugged. "We've been better, you know." Shoto spoke up.

I nodded, "Agreed." I tipped my head to the ceiling.

Shortly after, Manual and Gran Torino stepped inside the room with displeased and relief laced into their faces.

"Oh so the injured youngins are awake." Gran Torino spoke up.

"Gran Torino!" Izuku noted in a cheery voice, only to be switched around.

"Idiots!" he turned to face Izuku and I. "I could yell at you both for hours now..."

"I-I'm - We're! We're sorry..." Izuku averted his gaze to me.