twentytwo

𝑼𝑨 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 - 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Geez, those guys were really planning on killing each-other." I winced as I got led out of the field.

"You finally used your flames, Shoto." Endeavour's raspy, low voice called out from the hall. "Glad to see you're growing out of your childish rebellion."

"I didn't do it for you." Todoroki stayed to his father, clenching his first in return.

His father hummed, "What a shame Vluet had to step in last minute, it was just getting good."

I sighed, "If I didn't, your son would be out cold, as well as Midoriya." I stepped out from the shadows. I looked brand new, my skin wasn't damaged or cut, my burns were non-existent and my energy got restored.

"Valerie..." Todoroki muttered.

"What a joke, Shoto refuses to use his left side and plans on being a hero."

"Joke?!" I raised my voice, my temper was not a good thing when it got out of control, "If you think he's a joke, then who's fault is that for raising him? Huh?!" I snapped.

"Why you-"

Sparks flew around me, "Pick up a book on Parenting, you suck at it." I stomped off, Todoroki's wrist in mine, leading off to a nearby hall.

"You didn't have to do that." Todoroki said in his dull voice.

"Well I did, suck it up."

"Did I hurt you badly?" He questioned, walking beside me.

I didn't want to worry him, "Eh, it hurt and took longer than usual to heal."

"Oh."

"It's okay, I just didn't want anymore injuries on either of you. Midoriya's probably going into surgery because of the broken bones." I explained, fiddling with my gym zipper.

Todoroki fell silent, "Sorry for that." Was all he could say.

-

Todoroki and I headed back to our class, I have a sour look in my face, worried about my best friend. Everyone had the same look on their face.

"Um, we're back..." I said quietly, gaining some attention.

Kaminari rushed up to me, giving me a tight embrace. "Don't ever do that again..." He muttered into the crook of my neck. "First Midoriya, then you..."