thirty-six

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏-𝐀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Valerie!" Kota exclaimed wrapping his arms around his first friend from a while back.

Aizawa cleared his throat, "Valerie, you're also apart of this class. Get to it."

"Right," I sweatdropped. Patting Kota's head, waving goodbye as I plunged myself off the cliff where most of my classmates had just landed.

I snapped my fingers as I created a blanket for her to land softly on, not like it mattered - the class would probably spend an eternity in this fucking forest. But the air never came, my quirk wasn't working. 'Seriously, Aizawa?!' 

Pummelling straight into the ground, the students looked at her as she was covered in scratches and marks.

"What the heck?!" Mina shouted, rushing over to her friend. "Why didn't you use your quirk to catch you?!"

I sat up, clasping my hands together as it glowed an emerald green and healed up most of my scratches. "Mr. Aizawa erased my quirk."

"Thanks for throwing us off." Katsuki sarcastically said, dusting the dirt off him.

"Would've happened either way, dipshit." I spat back, "Don't think this'll be a walk in the park."

Raising an eyebrow at my comment, the short purple bitch ran into a earth creature made by Pixie-Bob. Picking myself up off the ground, I walked through the sea of U.A students as the creature started running towards me.

"Woah, woah, woah! You're finna get killed!" Kaminari yelled out.

Extending my hand forward as the creature ran up to me, my quirk activated as the creature roared and picked up the speed. My eyes closed as the next sound was dirt exploding everywhere as the creature obliterated back into dirt.

"Valerie's right, we should get going." Ochaco said still in amazement.

"There's more." Valerie turned around to her class, "I've seen this in previous years, there's never just one."

"Well that is alright! We are class 1-A!" Iida yelled with his iconic hand motions.  "Now let's go!"

The others yelled in agreement as they all split ways, most in groups - I wandered alone, probably knowing I wasn't much of use in those cool combo groups.

- meanwhile with Aizawa and Co. -

"Did you really erase her quirk as she plunged herself off the cliff?" Mandalay asked the man in black.

Aizawa shrugged, "She's been doing well in school, might as well toy with her."

"Ooh! Speaking of our kitten!" Pixie-Bob clapped, "She's getting so much stronger, she destroyed that creature in one!" Still looking at the forest, Pixie-Bob clapped happily.