ten

𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 ☆

It was the next morning, I greeted the cold, wooden floor first thing in the morning. I groaned as I actually had a ounce of motivation. My parents were busy, everyday to be exact, so I was a independent child most of the time.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Midoriya and I made our way to school, like always. I was greeted by a bunch of upperclass boys as I got to the school. They usually just welcomed by 'hello' or 'good morning.' I didn't know them, but I assumed they were just trying to be nice to me.

As I paced down the hallways, finding the class, I opened the door and had at least the whole class greet me and Midoriya.

"Morning, Valerie!" The boy with red haired welcomed, Eijiro Kirishima was his name, if I recalled correctly.

"Hey, G'morning!" Kaminari waved from across the class.

"Good morning, Valerie!" Yaoyorozu walked up to me. She was one of the prettiest girls in 1A in my opinion. I found it quite nice when she greeted me. (A/N: that's pretty gay.)

"Morning everyone!" I greeted warmly, walking to my seat next to the back door. Uraraka bouncing up to my seat. "Ah! Hi, Ochaco!"

She giggled, "Heya, Valerie! So I was wondering if we could exchange numbers, since we're friends in all!" She flipped out her phone.

"Yeah, okay!" I took her phone from her hands and typed in my contact info. I gave it back and did the same with my phone.

A few minutes go by and everyone calms down into their seats, still audible murmurs and whispers could still be heard. That changed when we heard a familiar voice boomed through the door right behind me.

"I am coming in like a normal person!" All Might swung open the door and I jumped. "Oops! Sorry for scaring you, young Vluet!" Everyone started cheering at All Might inside the class.

"It's alright.." I looked towards the front of the class, away from the buff man behind me, patting my shoulder.

"-Anyways! I teach you hero basic training." He explained, "Meet me outside Ground Beta 2, in your hero costumes!" And with that, he dashed out of the class.

Hero costumes, the thing I was most excited about. I had a bit of help from my family, as well as Midnight, but it was sort of a bad idea telling her about hero costume ideas...

Flashback

"Hey, Nem!" I called out from my room, to the living room where Nemuri Kayama (aka, Midnight) was, in her casual clothes. "I have to figure something out for my hero costume!"

She zoomed to my room as soon as she heard hero costume through my words. "I can help! Let me help!" She pleaded.

"Okaaay..."

She ran up to my desk chair while I sat on my bed, on my phone. "I have so many ideas!" Her eyes had a beam of happiness in them but I was in for a hell of a talking. And finally learning my lesson. For one; Never ask the 18+ hero for a hero costume, because getting a mouthful of the words "Curves" or "Sexy" is already too much. And two; She'd probably pick something waaaay too inappropriate for a 15 year old girl to wear.