36.5

Valerie: Oi, what's up reader-chan!

Katsu-Kii: Who in tf is reader-chan?

Izuwu: Oh! Oh! I know! We're breaking the fourth wall, right Mai-chan?

MaiXoxo: That's right! You're so smart my little green sunshine. ❤️

AcidQueen: Um- Mai-Chan. You call everyone your sunshine..

Valerie: Anyways!!!1!1!1 We want to say something reallly special!

BabyShark: Ooh!! I know!

"Happy New Year!"

MaiXoxo: I'd really like to thank everyone for supporting Breeze and its development.

Valerie: Mai-Chan's right! She's still young but she really tries to update for you guys!

Katsu-Kii: That dumbass procrastinates too much by watching that volleyball anime.

FlexTape: Don't forget the one with the demons! That one is cool, so I don't blame Mai-chan!

MaiXoxo: okokok i have been trying to keep up with my anime's and mangas while trying to update at least once a week for Breeze.

My schedule has been rocky, so I want to make a solid posting schedule along with everything else I have to balance out.

So maybe expect a new chapter every Friday or Thursday.

Anyways, I'll say it again. Happy new year to you and your families, I hope 2020 will be the best year for you by far. I love you guys! Have a great new year.

2020's gonna be great.