twentyone

𝑼𝑨 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 - 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝒇 𝒍 𝒂 𝒓 𝒆

·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

The final games were starting, however, Ojiro and another kid from 1-B stepped out due to reasons. Two others were subbed in for them.

I was going to verse Tokoyami, it seemed like a battle that would be hard since I didn't know his weakness with Dark Shadow.

Midoriya was going first with the guy who encountered us a couple weeks back; Hitoshi Shinso. He reminded me of Aizawa, but with lilac coloured hair. I didn't know his quirk, I didn't know what to expect.

I look over my shoulder, facing Ojiro. "Hey, Ojiro? You look kinda tense for the fight." I pointed out at his tensed shoulders, eying the battlefield.

"Huh? Oh, I guess you could say that..." Ojiro trailed off with a worried look.

Third Person POV:

Valerie looked out into the battlefield with an arena, a dark gray line enclosing them inside; out of bounds line. That's what it was. Two people stood face to face with each other. One with unkempt lilac hair, and the other with a bushy, forest green hair.

Midnight gave them the ready, and they didn't move an inch.

"What a pretty bracelet? Who gave it to you?" Hitoshi asked, raising his finger at the sapphire bracelet Valerie had given Midoriya a while back. It had a small sapphire dangle while it was cuffed to his wrist.

"My best friend-" Midoriya got cut off by a sudden shock, he couldn't move, talk, or think for himself anymore, he was untrapped by his own thoughts and his stupidity got the best of him. Ojiro told him not to answer any questions Shinso had asked him, but yet he did.

"It looks like Midoriya has stopped moving!" Present Mic said through the microphone.

His eyes were dull white, no longer his pretty forest colour.

"No no no! What happened!?" Valerie braced herself against the edge, looking at the scene, trying not to fall off the edge.

"I told him not to answer!" Ojiro exclaimed, taking a step behind Valerie. "It has to be that guys quirk..."

"Come on..." Valerie groaned, "WAKE UP! SNAP OUT OF IT!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, maybe as loud as her Uncle Mic.