A/N : 🦠

A/N

•••

Hello my lovelies. Most of my authors notes have been quite happy and joyful, short checkups on how everyone's been doing.

But concerning the amount of people that have read this fanfic, I'd thought I'd address something more serious.

Covid-19

Covid-19, also known as the Coronavirus has been spreading around the world at a large rate. The amount of confirmed cases scares a lot of people, and the death count does too.

I know some of your schools have already shut down due to Covid-19, but I know some people who still have to go to school or work. Where I live, schools have not been shut down yet. I don't know if they will, but regardless please stay safe.

- Please for the love of GOD wash your hands frequently. Covid-19 can be transferred onto surfaces and whenever you touch something, there is a chance that you can pick up the virus that way. If there is no hand washing station, use hand sanitizer.

• HAND SANITIZER DOES NOT GET RID OF THE CORONAVIRUS

- In addition to this, face masks do not work either. They only work if you are sick and do not want to spread your flu/cold to others. Please leave the face masks to doctors and nurses. Due to the Coronavirus, it's been very hard to get their hands on face masks.

- Sneeze and/or cough into your sleeve, please.

- Limit your social interactions

- Don't touch your face!

- Don't touch anybody, whether that be hand shaking, hand holding, high fives, kissing... You know the stuff.

- - -

Regarding this, I hope every one of my readers are safe and healthy. Please don't fret, a new chapter will be released very soon. I have had terrible writers block the past week or two and had no motivation whatsoever.

I apologize for the infrequent updates with Breeze, I hope you guys, gals and non-binary pals can forgive me.

Truly yours,

Melody Mai 💋