boom x4 » birthday special

title : boom boom boom boom!

NOT CANON TO THE STORY LINE

DORM PLACEMENT!!

•••

April 20th.

She wouldn't call it the "dreaded" day, but she would call it unsuspecting. This day came faster than expected, and that's what frightened a certain girl - just a bit.

It was April 19th, a Saturday.

It was three in the morning, Valerie came accustomed to sleeping at the ungodly hours of the night (or day). Valerie always toyed with a small light, using her quirk to make the light rock back and forth.

That was until she heard a quiet squeak at her door.

The illuminated object sat on the air as Valerie carefully watched her door. "Can I help you?" She asked, bringing the orb of light towards the shadowed figure inside her room.

"Woah, woah, woah!" The voice whispered, "Don't kill me, Val." They chuckled lightly, putting their hands up in  a defensive state.

"Ei, it's three in the morning. Why are you even here?" She groaned, dropping her hands at her sides, the ball of light hitting the ground.

"Okay, I know it's super late... But it's Bakubro's birthday tomorrow- and it falls on a weekend!" He reasoned, flipping the light switch on to reveal the room with small plants and fairy lights.

"You wanna throw him a birthday party?" Valerie raised her eyebrow at the redhead who sat in a hanging chair. "Well yeah, I would be lying if I wasn't thinking about it."

"Really?" Kirishima's eyes sparkled almost, "Well, you've known him a good amount of his life - so that's why I kinda asked you...." He sheepishly confessed.

"Alright," She hoisted herself off the bed and rummaged through her things, finding a small notepad inside her drawer. She fished out a small gel pen from her pen holder. "It's Saturday, yeah?"

Kirishima nodded.

The girl hummed to herself, jotting some words on the notepad before ripping it off the pad to give it to Kirishima. "I'm sure he'll like anything you give him, but if you're wondering what to bag it in - it's there."

On the notepad wrote a few neatly scribbled words.

"What about here?" Kirishima asked.

"That's where you come in handy!" She smiled widely. "I'm gonna tell everyone about the plan, and tomorrow you'll have to get 'Suki out of the dorms for about two, maybe three hours at most."

"You sure everyone's gonna be okay with this?"

Valerie nodded, "Yep! I'll make sure to inform you about everything."