twenty-nine

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Third Person POV:

Valerie had told Izuku about the note and offered him to head home without her. Before she knew it, it was the end of the day. Mundane as ever, boring yet hectic at the same time.

The girl checked her phone for the time, surprisingly she had a few minutes to kill but decided to show up early than late. They'd probably think Valerie had ghosted them and she didn't want to be that type of person.

Surprisingly, she found someone already there. Valerie probably thought it was the sender of the paper airplane. The figure was a couple meters away from her but she could tell that they were nervous. Soft mutters and their body shaking.

"Hello?" Valerie call out to the figure. They turned around to face her which a massive blush on their face. "Denks?"

Her voice made Kaminari jump, not making the blush any better. "A-Angel!" He managed to spit out. "Hi!"

"You sent the letter?" Valerie slipped the folded paper airplane out of her gray backpack.

Kaminari nodded, "I need to tell you something... important."

Valerie furrowed her brows. "Is it bad?"

"No! No, it's just-" She cut Kaminari off with a laugh.

"It's okay, just get to the point."

Kirishima and Mina managed to drag along Sero and Bakugo to watch the scene play out. Of course, Bakugo didn't accept until Valerie's name was brought up. Mina was actually the one wanted to spy on them in the first place.

"Why are we in the stupid bush?!" Bakugo grumbled loudly.

His teammates hushed him. "We'll be spotted!" Kirishima put a finger up to his lips, glancing over to the two students at the gates.

"Valerie I...I" Kaminari managed to stumble on his words. Yeah, he'd had the hots for most girls but this time it was different. It wasn't just his stupid side being stupid. He actually thought it out, eventually coming to a conclusion that he, in fact, liked Valerie Vluet.

She patiently waited for his statement. Occasionally shifting her weight to her heel then to her toes.

"I'd really-" Kaminari gulped, "Like to steal something from you!" He yelped.

"What?" She replied in a confused tone. "Steal what?"

Pick-up lines were Kaminari's go-to. "Your heart!" He finally said with a loud voice. "I really like you! You don't have to like me back, I totally understand!"

Her face went beet red. Speechless to her friends confession.

Kirishima had a gobsmacked reaction. He didn't actually think he'd confess to her like that. Katsuki's was no better, his palms accidently let out a few loud pops but eventually calmed them down.