thirty-four

"Thanks for letting me tag along, Hawks." I said while licking my strawberry flavoured ice cream that Hawks bought me. He had Vanilla for his flavour, honestly, you'd take him for a chocolate kind of guy.

"No problem princess." He smiled, ruffling my locks of dirty chocolate as we step out of the creamery.

"Bakugo! You're pulling my wrist to hard!" A sudden voice came into fray. Eijiro Kirishima. I flinch at the decibel pitch he's screaming at. "The ice cream place is over there!" He points at the building behind Hawks and I.

Two pairs of red eyes place onto me as they both lift their eyebrows in obvious confusion.

"Shit." I tugged Hawks' sleeve forcefully, making him hide me.

"Woah princess, you got a pretty face but you gotta work in your tongue." Hawks chuckled, happily covering my shorter body with his significantly larger one.

"Hey, thats Val!"

No it's not.

"Vaaaaal!" Kirishima booked it against the streets with Bakugo following behind.

"Do ya know them?" Hawks commented, glancing back at the boys as he defensively put a hand on my back.

"Classmates of mine..." I mutter out, biting my cold treat.

"Oi! Rie!" The hotheads voice rang through both of my ears. "Don't ignore us! Dumbass!"

Hawks let go, "I'm just an relative of yours, okay princess?"

I nodded as I looked back with a shaky smile, the two have been still in confusion.

"Hey Valerie! Who's this?" Kiri pointed at the large human chicken behind me as he had an amused face on his face while licking his Vanilla ice cream.

"The number three hero," I muttered, biting my strawberry ice cream.

"And this girls older brother!" Hawks made up, I guess it'd be believable because his hair colour matches my dirty blonde tips.

Both of their jaws drop open, although Katsuki was more confused than anything.

"Whaaat?! That's so cool! Being a hero is in your blood!" Kiri shouted.

Hawks and I shushed him, "Ei! Keep it down!" I whisperyelled.

Kiri ran up to me, snapping his gaze to the red winged man who was still mentally six, then to me.

"You had an older brother, and I haven't seen him until now?" Katsuki asked, arching his eyebrows.

"I get busy as the number three hero, I barely get to see this princess!" Another lie, but they didn't know that.

"Oh, um- This is Eijiro Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo." I point to the duo. "Katsuki, Ei, This is Hawks."

"Nice to meet 'cha!" Kiri said with a pleased smile. Hawks gave a similar greeting to both of them.

"That one has anger issues." I pointed to Katsuki who had been looking at the passing cars and the signs around us. He suddenly snapped his sharp amber eyes to me.

"Hah?!" He started, "Wanna say that again, Rie?!"

"Not really," I shrugged. "I don't like repeating myself." Plastering a smug grin on my face, I took another bite out of my ice cream.