forty-three

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐡

•••

The students who fought were shattered. Not just physically, but mentally.

Vlad King, the homeroom teacher for Class 1-B, called the authorities and they arrived soon after.

Out of 41 students, 15 students were unconscious and in serious condition due to the gas. 12 others were injured. 13 were unharmed - physically. And one of the students were missing. 1 of the six pro-heroes (not including Valerie) were seriously injured due to a blow to the head. Another hero went missing, but she lost a lot of blood.

3 villains were caught and arrested, the others managed to disappear without a trace thanks to the warp gate villain.

•••

location : ???
pov : ???

"Something's wrong...." He muttered, "Alice, somethings wrong..."

"What's wrong?" She replied to her nephew, something that the two of them had now come to terms with. "You've been saying that over and over again."

"You can create portals, right?" The boy grasped his aunts shoulders. The 34 year old nodded warily. "It's her! Somethings up!"

"Landon, calm down." Alice assured. "Who's 'her'?"

Landon whipped out a small photograph from his pocket. It showed a small child with a floating leaf hovering over her palms, her tiny pigtails flying through the breeze."Her!"

"...Make sure you pack your things." Alice turned away from her nephew, dialing a number on her phone. "You're going to a little trip to Japan to meet Aunt Nemuri and your sister."

•••
location : hospital
pov : third person

Valerie has a complicated relationship with hospitals. Sure, she was born in one but she's been here more than plenty ever since joining U.A. She was unconscious for two days, but on the second day she kept fading in and out of consciousness.

She woke up, maybe around noon. She was alone in the hospital room, the familiar disinfectant smell roaming through the ward. A small piece of paper was on the cream coloured table next to the hospital bed, along with a plate of blueberries with a carton of milk on the side.

For Zie,

Call me soon, you've been worrying me ever since your training camp. I'll be in Kyushu for a while but when you wake up, you better tell me you're okay. I dropped off your favourites, I know you'll be whacked, so eat up for some energy.