thirty-three

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏-𝐀

-

We went to school the following day, the four (technically five if you include Sero) were sulking in their practical losses in the classroom. Sad thing is, I already knew something that they didn't. Aizawa will probably let me tell them since he's not very good at surprises and he's not the most energetic teacher i've had.

Mina sniffled, "We're...*Sniff* looking forward to hearing all your camp stories." Kirishima, Sato, Mina and Kaminari had frowns on their faces.

"-Maybe they'll end up letting you go!" Izuku optimistically smiled at the students.

"Hey Midoriya, don't get their hopes up." Sero notified the bush.

"You failed too Sero." I blankly said, turning in my desk. Sero let out a exhausted groan. "Eek! Sorry if I made you feel bad!" I squeaked.

"No, no- You're right." Tape Arms awkwardly pressed his lips in a smile. "Don't apologize."

"Sorry! Ah-" I slap my hand over my mouth, nodding once after getting my hair getting ruffled by the raven haired boy with tape for arms. I turn back to see Kaminari poking izuku's eyes as he was pretty upset about failing the exam and going to the non-existent summer school.

"Woah, woah!" I yelped, "Kami!" I pulled his fingers away from the poor bushery. The classroom was chaotic, Izuku was screaming, Ochaco was freaking about Izuku getting his eyes getting demolished by Kaminari, Kami was also screaming.

The classroom door swung open, "Once the bell rings you should all be in your seats." Aizawa stated with an annoyed tone, everyone quickly scrambled to the assigned desks, quieting down. "Morning. As you know some of you did not pass the practical exams. Vluet?"

"I'm coming." I defensively spoke up, making my way to the front of the class. "-Anyways! When it comes to the training camp..."

The four students groaned.

"Everyone's going!" I ecstatically shout with a large smile forming on my lips. The four students' attitude had done a joyful 180, almost crying.

"We really get to go to camp!?" Kirishima looked at me like he was a puppy and I had a treat right on my face. Aizawa and I nodded.

"The good news is, no one bombed the written exam. Five failed the practical badly, two teams of course." Aizawa noted.

"-And Sero failed as well."I sweatdropped, tapping my toe on the wooden platform.

Aizawa went on to explain stuff more in depth, mentioning stuff about how the teachers wanted to observe us and how we would deal with the opponent at hand. And how the training camp would increase our strength.