thirteen

A/N: I'm skipping the class representative thing because I want more action lmao. But it's the same as the plot, Iida is the Class Rep while Yaoyorozu is the Vice! Thanks and enjoy the USJ!

»»————- ♡ ————-««
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

It's been couple days after I woke up from my unconscious state, I had received a late night text from Nemuri that we would be going to the USJ for some rescue training. That's all the text really said, everything else was just spam of 'I won't let any boy touch you!' and 'Are you up to doing the rescue training?' It carried on for a good hour, leaving her on seen every time she texted. She eventually caught my drift and gave up and wished me good luck today.

After I my feet met the cold floorboards of my room, my phone binged with a text from Nemuri, again.

NemNight <3
"Your hero costume is still getting patched up, but in the meantime, I submitted one of your other designs for rescue training today! Don't worry, it's temporary until they patch your old one. Love you, Vie!

AngelV
"Okay, thanks for the effort, but I could've just worn my gym uniform. Thanks anyways, Nem! Love you lots." 

I shut off my phone and got dressed for school, It was a pretty lazy done outfit. My tie was loose and my hair was just let down as usual. I didn't even bother buttoning up my blazer and ran out the apartment with a granola bar in my mouth, knocking on Midoriya's door.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Valerie..." Aizawa yawned as he walked into the classroom. "I know you are already aware of what we're doing today." I nodded in response, "I'm too tired, explain it to the rest of the kids." The emo man zipped himself up in a bright yellow sleeping bag.

"Geez, Aizawa- You look like a caterpillar." I snickered as I watched his confined body laid off to the side. He grumbled but I ignored him, "-Anyways!" I said in a chirpy voice. "We're doing hero training today! Rescue training to be exact!" The class cheered. "If I'm not wrong, we'll be joined by three supervisors. One of them will obviously be Mr. Aizawa."

"Are we doing it in the same place our first hero training began?" Mina questioned.

"Nope! We'll be going to a special arena- thingy- You know, someone more professional will explain!" I sweatdropped. They all nodded, "So! Buses are here already, so let's go!"

They jumped out the class and walked in the halls to the change rooms, I walked beside Uraraka. "You look like you got up five minutes before school started." Uraraka teased at my unbuttoned blazer and loose tie.

"We're changing into our hero costumes anyways." I playfully punched her, "Plus, Bakugo doesn't even wear a tie."

"Yeah, but it's Bakugo." She said with a sweet giggle.

"I can hear you, dipshits!" He called out, Me and Uraraka snickered to ourselves.

We stepped into the change rooms, wondering which design got submitted to be my temporary hero costume. I looked inside my designated locker and find my second choice of costume.

 I looked inside my designated locker and find my second choice of costume