thirty-five

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩

The day finally had came, the day of summer training camp. I had gone on one before, it was pretty fun in all honesty. Although it didn't get to see much of the beginning, except for kids being thrown off a cliff and into a forest.

The small bit of sunshine seeped through my window, the sun just rising above the horizon line. A loud ringing noise erupted from my phone, then a loud thud coming from my wooden door. My phone alarm also going off, it was a horrible wake up call.

"Wake up!" Hawks was at my doorframe, he's been keeping his word and looking after me ever since a couple days ago. Of course, he left for his hero work but I didn't mind. He slept in the guest bedroom across from mine. My house basically turned into a second home for him.

"Nrghh..." I groaned, picking my phone up from my bedside table. The bright light from my phone flashed in my face, my eyes not quite adjusted to the light. "Mandalay...?" I look at the notification, seeing a message from Mandalay.

Mom-Dalay:
Rose and shine Valerie! Don't forget to eat up since we get to see you today! Also, we'll need to throw your friends off the cliff like a couple years ago, so we need your help. Pixie-Bob wants to see you work again. :)

"I made waffles." Hawks announced after I had finished reading the message from Mandalay.

My body jolted upwards out of my twin bed, "Waffles?" I ask with an excited tone.

"Yeah," He nodded slowly, then seeing a flash of blue rush pass him, messing up his fashionably nice bed-hair. "She could do that?" He muttered, turning back to the hallway and making his way to the kitchen to see me gobbling down the fluffy stack of waffles he had made.

"Holy crap, these are the best waffles I've tasted in a while." I fawned, looking at the final waffle on my plate while chewing down the fluffy waffles. A small side of strawberries and blueberries sat on the edge of my white plate.

Hawks ruffled the untamed locks of brown and blonde. "It's five thirty in the morning, get yourself dressed. I hope you got your stuff packed." My guardian said.

I nodded, taking a swig of milk that sat on the side of my plate. "Yep, thanks for the help while packing!" I glance at my small suitcase that has a couple sweaters, t-shirts and some pants. Plus toiletries in my backpack.

"No problem, Zie" Hawks said, making his way to the guest bathroom to probably fix himself up for work. "Get yourself ready, I'll drop you off."

"Yeah, got it Nii-chan." I giggle, placing the plate in the silver sink and running it under warm water and scrubbing it clean.

time skip

Hawks ended up driving me all the way to school, meeting up with my classmates at the front of the school. Aizawa and him ended up seeing each-other, and lets just say Aizawa wasn't the happiest to see him.