eighteen

It's been a few days, all i've been doing is going to the gym - which isn't very effective in the final battle since we're probably going to be showing off our quirks anyways

It's been a few days, all i've been doing is going to the gym - which isn't very effective in the final battle since we're probably going to be showing off our quirks anyways. I've been productive, just not how I want to. I want to train with Nem, but she'd probably put me fast asleep.

I usually went just after lunch, around one in the afternoon. The gym wasn't so crowded since... y'know, it's lunch? The local gym really liked me and my visits.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・✧*:・゚✧

I said goodbye to my empty apartment and made my way to the gym, I mean - it was more of a leisure centre but they still had a great gym for working out. My drawstring bag swung over my shoulder, it held a change of some casual clothes and some other things. I saw a small bakery while walking here, so i'd stop there afterwards.

Once I got there, I swiped my membership card into the card reader and walked inside the centre.

I stuffed my things inside the locker and tied my hair up in a high ponytail, baby hairs strayed away from the ponytail but it didn't matter.

*time skip brought to you by stretching!*

A average sized punching bag hung in front of me. I didn't need gloves, actually - no. I didn't want to wear the bulky gloves that probably couldn't even fit my small hands. I started off slow and steady, then eventually hitting the punching bag pretty violently.

"Damn, who hurt you." A familiar male voice called out to me, 'I should've brought my earbuds, frick.' I turned my head around, wiping a droplet of sweat that dripped down my forehead. "Oh crap-"

"Ei?" I stopped the punching bag from swinging, "Is anyone else here with you?" I massaged my knuckles that were turning a shade of bright red.

"Uhh-" He trailed off with an awkward tone.

"Oi, Shitty Hair! What's taking you so fucking long-" I mentally prepared myself and turned myself back around, getting ready to punch the red punching bag. Soon after, I swung a fist at the punching bag, making the metal chain rattle a bit.

"Nice to see you too, Katsuki." I said without making eye contact with the two. "You too, Ei."

"Yeah! Same to you, Villy- but uh..." Kirishima gazed at my bandaged palms and red knuckles. "Don't you think you're punching too violently?"

"No?" I threw another punch at the punching bag, turning to face the redhead.

"You keep on punching that and it's gonna go flying away." Katsuki said. "Why don't you actually spar with someone?"

"Okay!" I happily took his offer, "I want you to spar with me." I pointed at a small arena not so far from us. "If you don't, i'll spar with Kiri. Either way, i'm sparring with one of you!" I giggled while jogging off to the arena.