Thirty-Seven

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 

-

It just had to be five in the morning. It just had to be. Training HAD to start at five thirty in the morning as the sun was just rising up above the horizon line. Everyone was tired and looked like hot messes. It's too early for this shit, I thought, rubbing my eyes open.

"Morning class," Aizawa started, standing in front of us with his hands in his costume pockets. "Today we increase your strength, our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you can earn your provisional license. Look alive, Bakugo, Vluet."

Two softballs were thrown our way. "You're evaluating how much we've grown from the beginning of the year, until now?" I asked, taking a step forward from the rest of the class.

"Percisely so." Aizawa replied blankly, "Remember, anything goes."

I nodded, inhaling in, then out. "Here goes nothing..." Winding my arm up, I propelled the ball towards with my quirk releasing from my fingertips. I looked over to the tablet Aizawa was holding... "1997 Meters..." I whispered as I recalled my last score.

1934 Meters.

Only a 56 meter radius. I wished for a better score as Katsuki went next. He had 705.2 at the beginning - yelling "Go to hell!" as he rushed the ball in the air with his explosions.

The screen blinked. 709.6 meters.

"That was 709 meters." Aizawa stated as Katsuki's eyes widened.

Both of us stood there dumbfounded. I guess I haven't done much quirk training since then, huh? I voiced, looking down at my hands.

"I can understand Valerie's score, but Bakugo's is a little disappointing." Sero commented while in the background with a sour expression plastered on his face. Everyone looked shocked at Katsuki's score in all honesty, even I did.

"During these three months, with everything you've gone through - You've definitely improved. But those improvements have only been mental stability and technical skill." Aizawa mentioned as the hot-head beside me couldn't stop grimacing over his score. "As you could see, your quirks haven't improved much on a fundamental level."

"That's why we're gonna focus on improving our quirks." I added.

"This'll be so hard, that'd you'll feel like you're dying." Aizawa and I commented with a smirk, making everyone stand on edge. "Let's hope you all survive."

"But I'm also a student, so I'll have to go through hell too." I shrugged, laughing as I clasped my hands together. "Let's do our best, okay?" I announced in a dark tone.

"O-O-Okay!" The class stuttered out as the life slowly drained out of them, thinking what the hell they got themselves into.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───