forty-five

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲

what's up bitches, bad bitch is back in town 😎

•••

Valerie and the others watched the large TV monitor that was broadcasting the fight between One For All and All For One. She watched the man who had guided her and Izuku from the day the sludge monster incident. The hero who had made a name in the hero society as the Symbol Of Peace.

The night sky was starry and clear, quite beautiful for a night where the Symbol Of Peace could likely lose his number one spot. The winds were quiet, yet traffic was chaotic and noisy. This night was too pretty for something so negative to be happening.

Kamino Ward was a complete disaster (hey kinda like me aha), a whole chunk of it was destroyed within just one impact from a single punch.

Gossip traveled quickly around the area, soon spreading across the while country within the short time.

With every punch thrown, everyone could see how All Might was slowly getting weaker, scratches becoming larger and more visible. The bright golden hair was no longer up and standing, instead it was disheveled and floppy, following the rules of gravity.

Valerie could obviously tell that All Might had already surpassed his limit, but he kept fighting on.

And as the debris cleared, the secret was now out. The symbol of peace had returned to his weaker form with his fist extended outwards - bloody and scuffed.

As a friend once told Valerie; Secrets are always going to reveal themselves, no matter the time or the situation.

And the situation doesn't get as bad as this.

[FLASHBACK]

"Mommy! Mommy!" The young pudding head bounced up to her mother who was baking some pastries in the oven.

Haekura looked down at the girl, "Yeah Vie?" She dusted the flour off her hands to ruffle the girls hair.

"I wanna be a hero!" Young Valerie zoomed around the kitchen, into the living room and back with a bunch of happy bursts of giggles every now and then.

"Do you?" Her mother quirked an eyebrow at her daughter. "Well, i'm sure you'll be a wonderful hero."

"Yeah!!" She shouted, grabbing a stray, pastel blue blanket and wrapping it around her shoulders as a cape. "I'm gonna go to U.A, like Auntie Nemuri! A-And i'm going to be the best hero!" The eccentric girl had stuttered out of pure happiness.