Holiday Special (2)

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞

-

Valerie's eyes glazed among the table, seeing most of her friends sitting down. Her orbs placed themselves on the small name card that was placed on the table. Valerie then glanced at he taken spot next to her. The person looked up from their conversation with a neatly groomed red-head, both of their sights connecting to eachother.

"Hi, Katsuki..." Valerie waved to the ash-blonde who had actually looked decent. Katsuki wore a black waistcoat with matching pants. His tie was a burgundy colour that complemented his amber orbs. Valerie would be lying if she didn't think about how amazing he looked in that.

Katsuki stared at her longer than he would imagine. To say Katsuki was impressed was a understatement. The way how her dressed matched the pools of blue in her eyes, or maybe the way her hair swayed with every movement - his breath was taken away.

"Val!" The redhead beside Katsuki called out to the pudding haired girl. The moment his eyes moved to examine her, Kirishima's face went entirely red in amazement. And holy crap - he would sell his soul to see her like this again.

Valerie grew uncomfortable of their staring. Clearing her throat, she started speaking. "Um, you guys look really great!" She complemented, the corners of her mouth curling upwards.

The two snapped out of their trance, Kirishima went first to reply. "Y-You too!"

She chuckled softly, "Thanks, Ei." She took a moment to sit down in her chair, "So how'd you get invited to a heroes gala anyways?"

"The invitation was supposed to go to you since the sports festival, but then they realized you're going here to represent Ms. Midnight while she's at the staff party. Same thing with Todoroki, so they gave Bakugo the invitation - so he brought me as his plus one!" Kirishima confidently jabbed his thumb at his chest, flashing his toothy smile.

While Kirishima did get the facts, they also didn't tell them that she'd also be there for herself.

"Ah, I see now." She glanced across the table.

"Yo, Valer!" Keigo's voice called out, Valerie turned around in her seat to face the giant chicken man. "We're needed at the stage."

"Huh?" She was yanked away by the wrist, not alble to say anything else to her friends. "Ywouch! Keigo, slow down!"

Keigo slowed down a bit, but still pulling her to through the crowds of heroes to get to the stage at the venue. Someone started speaking into the microphone as they called the 'Guests of Honour'. Yes, plural - more than one guest of honour. And Valerie had a decent idea who they were.

The two stopped, Keigo just remembering something as he pulled out a glasses case from his pocket, opening it up, he slid the pair of non-prescription glasses onto Valerie. All Might, the one who was announcing everything, called up the duo who had waited at the foot of the stairs to step up onto stage. "I now would like to present the two Guests of Honor! Hawks and Zephyr!"