eleven

𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 ☆

We readied ourselves for the battle ahead, this wasn't going to be easy, especially if we were going against Katsuki and Iida.

"GO!!" The alarm blared, it was time. We snuck into the building while being as quiet as we could.

Being lightweight made it easy to sneak around, but then again, I could easily be flipped over with ease because I weighed so little because of my quirk. A small shift in the air brushed past my exposed skin, that's when I stopped moving and held my hand out to stop the two behind me

"Why'd you stop moving, Val?" Midoriya whispered to me. I shushed him as we heard thundering footsteps rushing towards Midoriya.

"Move!" I shoved Midoriya to the side, taking the direct hit in the stomach that was meant for the green haired boy. I cried out a wince of pain as the wall behind me crumbled. "Damn, you got me." I smirked, wiping my hand against my lip as it bleed a little.

Meanwhile...

"It hasn't even been five minutes and Valerie's already injured?!" Kirishima exclaimed, fixing his gaze on the inaudible screen that viewed the scene.

"Bakugo's not showing any mercy." Yaoyorozu's lips fell into a small frown of worry.

"Poor Valerie, she's always getting hit by him." Kaminari bit his lip. "First the cafeteria incident, now this."

"I don't think that was meant for her." Tokoyami stared at the screen, "It looked like the hit was meant for Midoriya."

The others looked at the smoke filled screen, scared for the next action. Everyone was worried for the sake of Team 'A'.

Back to Valerie

"You're not that shitty nerd!" Bakugo threw his fist at me, I dodged it easily, slipping behind him and tripping him onto his back, hearing a few cracks 'Shoot, I hope I didn't break anything of his.' He cried out a bit.

"Valerie!!" I heard Uraraka cry out my name, her tone cracking at the sight of me harmed.

"Don't worry about me, go find the weapon!" I told her as I looked away for a split second, getting the nod of approval. I faced back with a shove and a blur of green in front of me. I met the floor and coughed to the debris around me.

"Valerie!!" Midoriya's voice came from the figure, taking the explosive hit that was for me. He crashed into the wall, his costume damaged but still standing.

"There's that stupid nerd." He growled, his hands popping off explosions. "Come fight me Deku!" He stomped.

"Kacchan.."

"Why'd you hide your quirk all these years! To mock me? Have you been looking down on me?!" He lowered his head but his tone was fuming with anger, sounding so hurt and betrayed.

"I haven't been looking down on you, Kacchan!" Midoriya retorted, "You were amazing, powerful, you were strong! That's why I want to beat you!" Bakugo didn't listen to the crap he was saying, he threw his left hand in attempt the punch Midoriya, but he caught his hook and slammed him into the pavement.

"You're a useless bug to me..." I heard Bakugo say through his slight pain that went through his body.

"My "Deku" isn't always going to mean "useless!""Midoriya started getting emotional, "Kacchan, my Deku means, "You can do it!"" Bakugou stood up again, Midoriya stepping back a little.

"Midoriya get out of here!" I screamed to the greenette, taking my orders he sprinted elsewhere. I finally got myself up and now having to run away.