forty

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐨

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐤𝐨

-

Rushing inside the woods, pushing back branches that got into my way. The moonlight glow shining above in the night sky that was filled with roaring cerulean flames and purple gas that wafted through the air.

This wasn't the night I was expecting, that's for sure.

Running.

That's the only thing I could think of before stumbling across some of the Class 1-B kids with gas masks on.

"Kendo!" I shouted, my mask making it a clear sound ad not some muffled noise. "Tetsutetsu!"

"Vluet!" She shouted back with one of her classmates in her lap. "You should be back at camp! You heard Mandalay's warning right?"

I looked aside, "Look, Kendo- Try to stay alive out here, I have a hunch that there's more than two villains that infiltrated."

"Vluet," Tetsutetsu started, "I know you're a fighter - so let me go out there."

"Tetsu..." I took a short breath, thinking things over. "Just as long you promise me you'll see me again." I smiled through the dark coloured mask.

"I promise!"

And like that, he took off. I faced back to the two students who weren't affected by the gas yet. "Hi, sorry - really bad time for introductions but I can help lighten the load for you." Crouching down to Kodai. (yes, that is a real character from Class 1-B, no istg i'm not making it up.)

"U-Um, are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded, placing my finger pads onto Shiozaki's stomach. Her body levitating slightly off the ground. Doing the same with Hononuki.

"T-Thank you." Kodai thanked, "Please take care out there."

"Vluet," Kendo took my wrist. "Promise me you won't die."

"No promises."

Third Person POV:

"Shit, what the fuck is this?!" Katsuki shouted at the unknown wafting gas and distant flames, shouts of terror erupting somewhere else in the woods.

"Bakugo!" Todoroki yelled, forming an ice pillar to stop the incoming sharp object.

"I don't need your damn help, Icy-Hot bastard!" Katsuki yelled at Todoroki, looking where the object flew from. It was a person, or so what looked liked one. different blades coming out of the person's mouth, grumbling incoherent words.

Valerie picked up her pace, not knowing where she was going until she popped out of the area she was in and ended up facing the back of said person.