twenty

𝑼𝑨 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 - 𝑻𝒘𝒐
- You'll be replacing Momo (I'm sososo sorry my bb.) in the calvary battle. :((( -

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Valerie's POV:

Midnight walked back up the stage with the giant screen, "You're next challenge is.. Calvary Battle!"

The screen had Calvary Battle in bold, green digital text. I'd seen Calvary Battles in previous years, the rules were explanatory but listening to them was boring.

A team composed of three to four people, one rider and the rest would carry the rider as the rider tried capturing headbands - the headbands? Well they were points from our previous round, the first person got a million points - meaning everyone would try to go for them. I had 205 points for my ranking.

We had ten minutes to choose our teams, which probably wasn't enough but we were on a time budget. I had at least twenty boys come up to me, wanting to be on my team, but none I took. So I stood on the field trying to figure out what team I should be on.

"Vluet." A soft tap on my shoulder snapped my out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Todoroki?" I turn around seeing Iida, Todoroki and Kaminari.

"Heyy! We wanted you on our team, if you wouldn't mind!" Kaminari butted in.

"Yes, we believe you'll be a great rider." Iida pushed his glasses up, the light reflecting off of them. (bruh i'm so sorry- everything sounds so wrong.)

"Sure! Wait-" I paused, "Rider? Me?" I pointed at myself. They nodded simultaneously. "Are you guys sure?"

"It's because you're smaller, you're also lighter to carry than any of us. You're quirk also makes you faster, from what i've seen." Todoroki glares at all the other teams.

Iida agreed, "Yes, you can move at incredible speed."

"Plus, you're cute, so no one would ever go after you!" Kaminari smiled stupidly.

"Okay, if you say so." I said, agreeing with the boys.

"So, if any teams get close to us, i'll dart ice at them, then Vluet; you can grab their headband, if not more."

"I'll shock any of those suckers if they try getting to you!" Kaminari defended.

"Worst case possible, i'll retreat with my engines." Iida used his ''Robot Arms'', looking like he was cutting thin air.

"Got it. I'll send gusts of air to pick up any headbands from their neck." I said with a pumped fist and a determined smile on my face. "In close quarters, i'll use my speed to yank them off."

"TIME'S UP!" Nemuri's voice called out into the microphone.

Todoroki turned his attention to me, "Ready, Vluet?"

"Valerie." I corrected, "Call me Valerie."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In total we had 675 points, it was printed on the headband in bright red numbers on the front. I wrapped the headband around, tightly securing it. I fixed my hair so it would cover the headband, my slight bangs covering half of the value. My hair hid the rest of the headband, the only way you could see it was from the front.