(LATE) Valentine's Day Special

SOULMATE ONE-SHOTS
Short snippet stories including;
- Katsuki Bakugo
- Eijiro Kirishima
- Shoto Todoroki

• • •

Soulmate AU #1 » K.Bakugo
" Your soulmates quirk name is tattooed on your right arm. The writing disappears when you come in contact with the quirk itself. "

In this story, Katsuki and Valerie didn't meet when they were younger.

Title - Exploding Heart

- - -

It was a rather exciting day for Valerie. Her first day at the most prestigious hero school in the world. U.A High. Valerie was ecstatic, not only that she'd be attending in the Hero course, but might even meet her soulmate.

On her right forearm, in nice handwriting, it read Explosion.

When Valerie could first read, her first word she could say was 'Explosion'. But when Valerie grew older and into her middle school years, she wondered if her soulmate would blow her up when they first encountered.

Valerie travelled through the school, she's been here more than once thanks to Nemuri Kayama, her aunt.

Though U.A was quite large, Valerie could manage her ways through the halls that filled with Business Studies students, General Studies, some upperclassmen, the whole array of students.

Now Valerie was slightly panicking. All these kids have quirks, how am I supposed to find a student who's quirk is explosion?!

Inhaling a quick breath, she shook her head - shaking away the negative thoughts.

Coming across the large door that had 1-A on the front of it, she pressed her hand against the door.

What if my soulmate is on the other side of this door?

What if my soulmate doesn't like me?

Agghh! Keep it together Valerie! Pull yourself together!

With a simple slide of the door, Valerie stood at the doorway, scanning the room. There was at least 5 people inside the class. All of them pretty quiet but some of them conversing already.

"Hi!" A cheerful male voice rang through Valerie's ears, she gazed the class to a spiky red-head who was waving at Valerie. The said scarlet haired boy walked up to Valerie by the doorway. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima!"

Valerie smiled, "I'm Valerie Vluet, nice to meet you Kirishima."

The door opened once again, Valerie and Kirishima looking at the huge door and who had opened it.

Valerie raised her eyebrow at the ash-blonde male who looked like a huge-ass bitch. This guy wasn't even wearing his uniform properly. His blazer wasn't even buttoned up, the iconic red tie was missing, and he looked like he didn't even want to be here.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, shoving Valerie out of his way. "Move it, extra."

"Extra?" Valerie huffed, "Hey, what's with you?"

Katsuki turned back around to the ombré haired girl. "Hah?" He breathed out, taking his hands out of his pockets. "Whatzit to a loser like you?"