thirty-one

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I had gotten to Momo's house ahead of time so I could set up with her. And holy crap, her estate is almost as big as my neighbourhood. Her mansion smelled like money, no legit - actual money.

"Y-You have a training room?!" I exclaimed, we made small talk and she told me that we could train in a specific room she had in her giant mansion.

"Yep! It's great, right?" She bounced happily, leading me to her giant kitchen. And holy shitake mushrooms is was huge. "Can you heat up some water for the tea in this?" She handed me a large silver kettle.

"Yeah, of course." I went over to her sink which looked like a thousand dollars. I turned the tap on as the water gathered inside the kettle. I eventually stopped it and turned on the stove. "Hey, Momo?"

She hummed, locking her eyes onto mine.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"Oh! They're on a business trip overseas." She explained, reaching for a cupboard which had porcelain designed teatop and accompanying teacups.

"Ah, I see." I turn back to the silver kettle, feeling a small buzz in my sweater pocket. I took it out to see a small message from Kirishima.

[Baby Shark]

"Vie... Bakubro is hitting knowledge inside me."

I scoffed, letting my thumb pad glide across the keyboard.

[Baby Vie-Arie]"And ur surprised, Ei?" "That's what you get for choosing Bakugo as your tutor lmao"[Baby Shark]"I guess I shouldn't be surprised,,,"
"Shit, he's coming back ttyl Arie!"

I giggled, slipping my phone into my pocket and noticing the high-pitched hissing noise from in front of me. The stovetop was now turned off and Momo took the kettle off the stove and slipped it into the teapot, taking a teabag from a drawer full of different types of tea.

"Green tea helps memory and helps focus." She said, "Do you think they'll like it?"

"They'll love it." I grinned, hearing a buzz.

"Ooh! I'll get it!" Momo ushered to a small button in the hallway which had a small monitor of Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Ojiro and Jiro. The sound of the gates opening could be heard from the front entrance.

"I'll go lead them into the main hall while you get things set." I walked to the front door, passing Momo.

"Thanks, Valerie!" She shouted, rushing back to the kitchen.