twenty-six

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐬. 𝐔𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Morning!" I walked downstairs with a happy attitude, "What's for breakfast?" I ask the Gran Torino.

"Taiyaki!" He turned around with a similar attitude, Is that the only thing that guy eats? I chuckle softly, meeting Izu on the couch, clenching something similar he had in his room... Those grip things? I had no idea what they were honestly.

I tapped Izuku on the shoulder, "Morning 'Ku."

"Ah!" He jumped, calming down as he saw my face. "Hey, 'Larie."

I laughed, "Did you just not pronounce the beginning of my name?"

"You did the same thing!" He pouts.

I gave him a hum, picking up a Taiyaki and placing it inside my mouth.

"Hey kiddos," Gran Torino grabs our attention, "We'll do some patrols after the girl finishes her food."

I have a name, you know... I swallow the last piece of Taiyaki and gulp down the leftovers. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve, dusting away the crumbs that were on my lips.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

We finished up at the apartment, Izuku and I have gotten way more comfortable changing in the same room since the first day. So I guess that was a plus, I slipped my heros licence (just in case!) in my pocket and zipped it closed.

"So I heard you already have some experience dealing with villains." Gran Torino walked a couple feet ahead from Izuku and I. "So I've decided we're going to fight some!"

"Huh?!" Izuku and I exclaim.

"Relax, we're taking the train to a city where the crime rate is higher."

And here I thought this internship wouldn't include villains. You know, this'll be a walk in the park. It's not the League of Villains could show up, or anyone associated with them will show up.

"I'm sure it'll be fine!" Optimistically saying with a smile. "We're Deku and Zephyr!"

"Yeah!" Izuku smiled back.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We stepped inside the train, I realized we'd be passing Hosu, where Iida interned at. I sat on the window seat while Izuku sat beside me. Gran Torino sat somewhere else on the bullet train.

Izuku took his phone out, typing some things on his keyboard. I read the top of his phone where it said 'Iida'. I'd assume he'd been texting Iida.

A small period of the two of us was just silence and phone typing, until Izuku muttered something. "Iida always replies within three minutes of my texts..."